“Great varied food and value, and its vegetarian.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: Organic, Vegetarian, Vegan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Cheeze Factory Restaurant welcomes you and your family to a delicious and memorable vegan dining experience. Our menu offers freshly prepared vegan, non-GMO and gluten-free dishes from our own recipes, and 'to-drive-for' cakes, pies and cookies from our in-house bakery. We also feature a premium Cappuccino and Espresso bar. Our fresh, healthy and satisfying meals are served up in a warm, bright and enjoyable atmosphere. A Rock-Ola jukebox adds a touch of nostalgia from the golden age of jazz. Our staff take great pleasure in serving you and in helping to make your experience one that stands out in your visit to Wisconsin Dells. We hope you will find the Cheeze Factory Restaurant a refreshingly different and creative dining experience! We are staffed by teachers and students of A Course in Miracles. Some have come from around the world and some from just down the road. To find out more about A Course in Miracles and its healing and enlightening power, visit our A Course In Miracles International website.
Seattle, Washington
“Great varied food and value, and its vegetarian.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Couldn't get my family to try a vegetarian restaurant, but with so many friends recommending it, I went for a business lunch. Everthing the three of us had was excellent, good portions, exceptional service, and the vegetarian aspect was irrelevant. My veggie Rueben sandwich was better than many I've had w/ meat, and their home-made soups and chips were wonderful.

Visited October 2012

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Surprises all around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My colleagues and I stopped here for lunch on our first day in the Dells for a conference hosted at Glacier Lodge, near the restaurant. It was quite an experience! Decor is "small town ice cream shop with old fashioned soda fountain," and their Italian creme soda was excellent. Special of the day was Sag Paneer (yes, Indian food). They also serve breakfast all day, and the Thai noodle dish I ordered was excellent. My colleagues missed that several dishes that appear traditional (Reuben sandwich, Chicken salad) are actually vegeterian versions (everything here is vegan or vegetarian, but they still enjoyed them. The beer cheese soup was excellent. And to top it off, our waiter was French. Definitely a unique cultural experience with excellent food and delightful service. Just leave your expectations for small town cafe at the door!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glenview, Illinois
“Great service and Fantastic food that's veggies friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

The Cheese Factory accommodated our extended family (with a toddler) when we arrived early by mistake. The host and our waiter were friendly and very attentive even though we were there before their stated opening time for breakfast. We loved the food so much that we returned for dinner that night. Our group was a mix of meat eaters and vegetarians and all of us enjoyed our meals. Don't miss out on the excellent desserts and soda fountain either!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Rachel Ray should taste my cheese sandwich!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I are trying to eat mainly vegetarian food so were so happy to find The Cheese Factory. When we read the menu, everything sounded delicious. I chose the grilled cheese sandwich as it was supposed to be among the top four such sandwiches in USA - well I dread to think what the worst are like. What little cheese there was honestly tasted processed, even though the waitress swore it wasn't. My husband had the stir fried Thai vegetables and asked for it to be extra hot - this was OK but definitely not hot.
Looking around the restaurant, some of the other dishes looked good but don't order the cheese sandwich.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Hands down the best place in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Dont be turned off that it is a meat free restaurant. There is NOTHING on the menu that is less than OUTSTANDING. I prefer the breakfast over dinner but my husband disagrees. They people who work there are so super friendly, and the place is a flash back to the 50s. Great music, great food, and great people. OH and FANTASTIC deserts. I promise you will not regret a stop into this place.

Visited October 2012