“Hands down the best place in the area” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: Vegan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Description: We're a popular and frequent stop for families (some in the second generation!) craving healthier food and a respite from chain restaurants. We feature lunch and dinners served in a warm, well-lit, converted old cheese factory building surrounded by lush summer gardens. We offer freshly made, delicious vegan non-GMO meals made from scratch, a kids menu, scrumptious vegan non-GM0 bakery desserts, and fresh cappuccinos served at an old-fashioned soda fountain. Our friendly wait staff looks forward to your visit!! Find us one mile off I90/94, exit 92N or 89N - next to the Wilderness Resort, and just down the street from the Tanger Mall, Great Wolfe Lodge, Mt. Olympus and the Wilderness Resort. We're open all four seasons of the year. Check website for hours.
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Hands down the best place in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Dont be turned off that it is a meat free restaurant. There is NOTHING on the menu that is less than OUTSTANDING. I prefer the breakfast over dinner but my husband disagrees. They people who work there are so super friendly, and the place is a flash back to the 50s. Great music, great food, and great people. OH and FANTASTIC deserts. I promise you will not regret a stop into this place.

Visited October 2012

“Wisconsin Dells-appointment!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

When I told my husband that my daughter and I were eager to taste the "Big Cheese", one of Rachel Ray's favorites ($10), he said "no grilled cheese is worth $10!". First time in 41 years he was RIGHT!!!! We're not sure if they were short on cheese but the minimal cheese was completely overwhelmed by the bread, basil and tomatoes! Beer cheese soup was enjoyable but not outstanding!! Definitely does not seem worthy of a #2 rank on Trip Advisor!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Unexpected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This place was great. I did not know what to expect because the outside of this restaurant does not look like the inside. The inside is nice and mixed themed. It was clean and the staff was VERY friendly. What i didn't expect that this place was vegitarian for the most part if not all vegitarian. I had a hawaian pizza and grill cheese sandwich. Both were great. I wanted to go back but i wanted to try other restaurants. I would definitly recommend this place to anyone who is going to the dells and i will make sure i go back when im in the dells again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Provo, Utah, United States
“Delicious Vegetarian and Vegan Food (Great Breakfast)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Came here for a breakfast after some great watermark fun! This place was recommended and we were not disappointed! The service was great. We started with some of their hot chocolates. They were smooth creamy and delicious.

I ordered the Mediterranean Omelette. Having recently traveled to Greece the Feta and Kalamata Olives brought me back. The pesto sauce added great flavor. The vegetables were fresh, and al dente. Others in our party ordered some of the sausage. I haven't ever tried vegan sausage, but it was delicious. The eggs Benedict with it's 'ham' was also salty, crisp, and very fabulous.

I will definitely return again next time to Wisconsin dells.

Urbana, Illinois
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The food is awesome. Lots to choose from. My whole family love this place. The serve was the best, very friendly staff and the owners are so nice. And awesome deserts.

Visited June 2012