“Wisconsin Dells-appointment!!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: Organic, Vegetarian, Vegan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Cheeze Factory Restaurant welcomes you and your family to a delicious and memorable vegan dining experience. Our menu offers freshly prepared vegan, non-GMO and gluten-sensitive dishes from our own recipes, and 'to-drive-for' cakes, pies and cookies from our in-house bakery. We also feature a premium Cappuccino and Espresso bar. Our fresh, healthy and satisfying meals are served up in a warm, bright and enjoyable atmosphere. A Rock-Ola jukebox adds a touch of nostalgia from the golden age of jazz. Our staff take great pleasure in serving you and in helping to make your experience one that stands out in your visit to Wisconsin Dells. We hope you will find the Cheeze Factory Restaurant a refreshingly different and creative dining experience! We are staffed by teachers and students of A Course in Miracles. Some have come from around the world and some from just down the road. To find out more about A Course in Miracles and its healing and enlightening power, visit our A Course In Miracles International website.
“Wisconsin Dells-appointment!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

When I told my husband that my daughter and I were eager to taste the "Big Cheese", one of Rachel Ray's favorites ($10), he said "no grilled cheese is worth $10!". First time in 41 years he was RIGHT!!!! We're not sure if they were short on cheese but the minimal cheese was completely overwhelmed by the bread, basil and tomatoes! Beer cheese soup was enjoyable but not outstanding!! Definitely does not seem worthy of a #2 rank on Trip Advisor!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This place was great. I did not know what to expect because the outside of this restaurant does not look like the inside. The inside is nice and mixed themed. It was clean and the staff was VERY friendly. What i didn't expect that this place was vegitarian for the most part if not all vegitarian. I had a hawaian pizza and grill cheese sandwich. Both were great. I wanted to go back but i wanted to try other restaurants. I would definitly recommend this place to anyone who is going to the dells and i will make sure i go back when im in the dells again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Provo, Utah, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,004 helpful votes
“Delicious Vegetarian and Vegan Food (Great Breakfast)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Came here for a breakfast after some great watermark fun! This place was recommended and we were not disappointed! The service was great. We started with some of their hot chocolates. They were smooth creamy and delicious.

I ordered the Mediterranean Omelette. Having recently traveled to Greece the Feta and Kalamata Olives brought me back. The pesto sauce added great flavor. The vegetables were fresh, and al dente. Others in our party ordered some of the sausage. I haven't ever tried vegan sausage, but it was delicious. The eggs Benedict with it's 'ham' was also salty, crisp, and very fabulous.

I will definitely return again next time to Wisconsin dells.

Urbana, Illinois
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The food is awesome. Lots to choose from. My whole family love this place. The serve was the best, very friendly staff and the owners are so nice. And awesome deserts.

Visited June 2012
“Food great. Cookie outstanding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Based on recommendations we stopped here for lunch on trip from MPLS to MKE. Curry vegetable soup was good. I would have appreciated more seasoning however. The big cheese sandwich was good but not outstanding. The Greek salad was outstanding and we appreciated the beets and candied walnuts as a great addition to the traditional salad. Took the maple walnut cookie to go. My husband said he would return when able for another cookie. Service was good. Atmosphere was great. Will return