“Surprisingly delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Surprisingly delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

After reading the many positive reviews on trip advisor, we decided to try The Green Owl. When we first pulled up, I thought it might be closed. Lucky for us, it wasn't! Don't be turned off by the unassuming atmosphere. We were greeted by and waited in by the owner/chef and his food tasted great. There were many choices to satisfy my two kids, my husband and me. Its literally 5 minutes away from the water parks but free from all the glitz. try the pizza. Like the menu says, it truly is a hidden gem!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Geneva, Illinois
“Amazing food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The Green Owl is off the beaten path in the Dells. I wasn't sure what to expect from looking at it from the outside, seemed small but it was just right. There was more items on the menu, than listed on the website and all the food is homemade, even the bread! Great place for lunch!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Homemade food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We found this place on trip advisor. We travel often and our family is very picky or healthy good homemade food . We also look for good local food. Well this is it!! We really appreciate the homemade salad dressings, pizza crust , buns, and breads. Pizza was amazing , salad was fresh and clean healthy chicken with great toppings ! As pick and I am , I give this a 5 star !!! Great place

• Visited April 2013
Bloomer, Wisconsin
“Great food, low key atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Unassuming little place with great food! My husband and I shared a Mediterranean salad and the Green Owl pizza! Fresh and tasty! Would definitely return next time we are in the Dells area!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“If I could give a higher rating I would.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have only tried the Mediterranean salad and the pizza both are excellent. Its hard to try anything new when they are always good. Also love the atmosphere.