“Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fields at the Wilderness is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 25 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Celebrate the art of fine dining in Frank Lloyd Wright style. Field's at the Wilderness is truly the gem of the Midwest. The 36-foot ceilings, fireplaces, indoor water features and exposition kitchen should not be missed.
Pine Island, Minnesota
“Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

It was a great place to eat, but pricey to bring kids there too! Our meal came to just under $500 for 6 adults and 6 kids.

• Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The food and the service was amazing. Loved every minute of it. The staff was so friendly and the restaurant is really beautiful.

Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Food, Good Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We got a nice Buy One Entree Get One 1/2 Off coupon which helped with the bill (about $70 for a Porterhouse and Salmon entrees and a couple cocktails).

New Lisbon, WI
“Quite nice but overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I've been there a few times. Sometimes the food has been very good and sometimes it's just been OK. Service is always excellent. I say that this restaurant is overpriced because the food 1.) hasn't been consistently very good, 2.) isn't special enough to warrant the prices. 3.) When I've been there I've felt that what I'm really paying for is the structure and wait staff with a hefty profit built in---not really the food. Don't get me wrong, I like the ambiance, but I don't feel that it's a reasonable value.

Algonquin, Illinois
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I were at the Dells to see Air Supply on December 8th for our anniversary. We decided to go to Fields at the Wilderness and were extremely pleased with our choice. The atmosphere, decor, food and service was excellent. For starters, we had the crab cake and it was outstanding! I had the steak special and my husband had the New York Strip as our entrees. Both were cooked to perfection. We both chose to skip the salad that came with dinner. However, we made sure we made room for the Creme Brule Trio was so scrumptious. Our waitress was very attentive and took very good care of us. We definately would return for a special evening out!

• Visited December 2012