“Good food and service, decent value” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 25 restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food and service, decent value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was craving pasta so we decided to come here as we didn’t want to take the chance of not liking the other Italian restaurants in the area. The pasta dishes do seem somewhat overpriced when you could go to Olive Garden for the same price and get salad and unlimited breadsticks. I wish they would give you more bread than just one breadstick per dish – I got sick of my meal about halfway through from eating so much of the same thing. Aside from that, the food and service were very good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
“Good food but rude manager Laura”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This was my second visit to the UNOs, my first experience was excellent but the 2nd visit was very bad. First of all our server asked us what are you not going to eat instead of asking do you have dietary requirements. The way it was asked felt very unwelcoming... Also during th drink order which entitles you for free refills , after the 2 me refill the server asked are you sharing... I gave my daughter a few sips and said yes.... Little did I know that the server was going to send the manager to give me a lesson about their policies and procedure.... Things can be handled in many different ways... The way it was handled it was very impolite with your guests... And for heaven sake it was refill for ice tea and not an alcoholic drink... Also the server could have taken ownership and politely said ..folks here is the refill but if you are looking to share can I get kids some drinks otherwise it will be an up charge or the manager could have done the same.... People from various cultures should be respected and I didn't feel that there was any respect towards me by their manager Laura.. I love UNOs but never going back

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wilton, Iowa
“Mixed Feelings About Uno”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Visited Uno Chicago Grill in the Wisconsin Dells on a Wednesday night in May, 2013. Easy to get in, as expected on a week night in May. Service was quick and good. Ordered cheese sticks as an appetizer, and both the sticks and the marinara sauce was bland, not much taste. Selected a deep dish pizza for dinner, and when it arrived, the middle was room temperature, and the cheese had not even melted. Brought this to the attention of our server, and the manager came to our table, looked at the pizza, and agreed it had not been cooked properly. She took it back, supervised the preparation of our next pie personally, and it came out just right, and was very tasty. She also took it off the bill.

So our experience was mixed. The manager made every effort to make it right and was very gracious about it. We would give them another chance in the future, although there are lots of other choices in the Dells.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Endeavor, Wisconsin
“Menu variety!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I'm a local in Wisconsin Dells and love telling people about my favorite restaurants. We visited Unos for the first time a few weeks ago and were pleasantly surprised. The menu variety is going to keep us coming back. All of the food was so delicious we even did dessert. Our server was friendly and really knew what she was talking about. Thank you Kym!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Food was good. Usual deep dish pizza is delicious. Cobb salad was large and tasty. Service was slow.

Visited May 2013