“Ask for Mark” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 25 restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Newton, Iowa
“Ask for Mark”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Short and to the point....Great food and great wait staff. Go here and ask for Mark. We had our grandkids, our son and daughter-in-law with us. We all agreed that we will go back.

Visited November 2012

83% Recommend
Duluth, Minnesota
“Great Food - if you can figure out how to get to it with the road construction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I ate at the Uno Chicago Grill on a fairly busy Saturday evening on Nov 10, 2012. We spent 30 min trying to figure out how to get across the road construction confusion (there are few or no signs telling how and where to access the businesses bordering busy WI Dells Pkwy-the construction company needs to address these concerns for tourists like us) but when we finally got there it was definitely worth the frustration. I had the herb chicken dish with mashed red potatoes and grilled veg and I can honestly say it was the best tasting, most tender chicken I have ever tasted. My wife had the stuffed chicken and she was equally as pleased. Our waitress was very friendly, the atmosphere was pleasing, just an overall very good experience. Would definitely eat there again-highly recommend!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“Sandwich and all you can eat soup for $6.99”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Choice of 5 soups. None had any meat which is fine with me but my husband would've preferred a couple meat selections. Our five year old liked the pumpkin soup.

Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Really Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Being from Chicago , we are always leery of pizza in a tourist town, it is never very good. But we were really pleased and enjoyed the deep dish from Uno's. Highly recommend for great experience ordering on the phone, and quick delivery on a Friday night at 6:00 no less.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lemont, Illinois
“Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great pizza and even better soup of the day. I had the Marguerita pizza appatizer and it was enough for me. Wine pour could be a little more generous though.

Visited October 2012