“Most pleasant expierience!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Mosinee, Wisconsin
“Most pleasant expierience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place was simply the best! The food was excellent, but the service was out of this world. The waiter knew everything about the selections and could point us to places and tastes that were exquisit! A definate must is you are in the Wisconsin Dells area!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Not as good as the Monk's downtown”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We like the ease of being seated at this location. It's kid friendly at the Wilderness location. BUT the burgers are not the same as the ones at the downtown location. My burger was just not as tasty as it usually is. We will still go to Monks just drive a little further for the better tast.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Thank goodness for the shuttle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The food and atmosphere at Monks is awesome. I had the supreme nachos. It is an app, but is really a meal!! It is a mountain of chips, meat, cheese, onions, and black olives. It is just not poured on top of the chips either. There seems to be something on every chip. Awesome pico, guac, and sour cream. I had to take it home. I have been to both locations many times. We are staying at Wilderness on the Lake and they have a shuttle to the restaurtant. I really needed it this time having 3 Purple Monkeys. Do not even try to get them to tell you what is in there. I guess I will just have to experiment myself. Thought I tasted a bit of cotton candy but that can not be correct. Will be going back there tomorrow to try to figure it out again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Not the best, not the worst”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

While staying at the Wilderness, my boyfriend and I ventured to Monk's one night, hoping to have a few beers and play some darts and pool. We were hoping since it was an actual bar/restaurant, it would be open later than the bars on the actual resort. Wrong. We each ordered a drink and nachos for an appetizer. The nachos weren't the best, and they had a bit of a kick to them. My boyfriend had no complaints and liked them a lot. Shortly after 11, we started playing a game of darts, and the bartender informed us he would be closing in about 15 minutes. Perhaps since it wasn't a weekend, they don't stay open unless there is more of a crowd. It was disappointing seeing as no other places on the resort were open either, but it is what it is!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Food Cooked the way i like it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Ordered a burger medium rare, Cooked perfect, most places cook their burgers medium. but this burger was nice and red.

Visited April 2013