“Great food and cozy restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 164 Restaurants in La Crosse
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Great food and cozy restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

This place has AMAZING food! I have been here for breakfast and dinner. Everything is great! You may have to wait a bit if you do not have a reservation on a Friday or Saturday night, so I totally recommend making one. When you sit down at your table, they give you a basket with different breads, breadsticks, crackers and also a relish tray. The poritions are good size and I always have leftovers to take home. If you are in La Crosse, you really need to try this place out!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sullivan, Illinois, United States
“Cozy restaurant with great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Checked out available restaurants in the Lacrosse area and decided to give this one a try. Ate a Friday dinner there, and this place was BUSY! I totally get it because the fish we had was amazing. We went with the "lighter" options and had a nice serving of cod (I think I am remembering that right). The fish was nicely cooked and the American fries were good. I was also very please with their French onion soup. Will I go there again? Absolutely. The service was fast, staff was friendly, and the prices were reasonable. The menu also had a nice variety of selections. The beautiful old building made this a special meal to remember.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Riverton, Wyoming
“Very good Eggs Benedict!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Went there for breakfast this past week. Three of us had the eggs Benedict we all enjoyed it very much. Not quite a true hollandaise sauce, but tasted good. Cute little place,

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

If you are there on a weekend make a reservation. We did not and waited 30 minutes and was well worth it. Service was okay but could have used another server. Still great food for the price.

La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Our favorite place for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is our favorite place to eat breakfast out. The prices are very affordable and the food comes out fast. I always get the special. You have the choice of a side of 3 pancakes instead of toast which is awesome. I always choose the pancakes and have way too much food to finish. My husbands favorite is the hash. So far it's the best breakfast place we have found in la crosse. I like that we always see the same waitresses and they have a sense of humor. The only downside is if you come at peak time (like when church gets out) there is a long wait.

• Visited August 2013