“great pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #111 of 169 Restaurants in La Crosse
Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
“great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We ordered deleivery from pizza hut....we were very please that they gave us plates,untensils,cleaning wipes and extra pepper and salt.....the pizza was awesome and delivered right one time :)

Visited February 2014

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Typical Pizza Hut With A Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Stayed at the Howard Johnson just 40 yards to the south of this Pizza Hut. Got in a bit late. Walked to the restaurant, ordered a pizza. Unpacked my luggage. Picked up my meal 15 minutes later. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating! They answered all my questions with patience and a smile. (I didn't want to order too much pizza, so they assisted me in trying to fit my needs with their best offering, service and price wise.) I was impressed with the pleasant attitude of the staff. The pizza was a typical Pizza Hut 'za; good, fresh and tasty.

• Visited November 2013