“Like new, excellent staff and reasonable !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1830 Rose Street, La Crosse, WI 54603 (Formerly Brookstone Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in La Crosse
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Like new, excellent staff and reasonable !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Very positive experience. Completely remodeled, like new. Location is excellent near restaurant and shopping. Staff is pleasant and catered to my requests quickly. Nice pool and hot tub. *Prices are fantastic for the area. Be sure to eat at Edwardo's Pizza next door. Also excellent ! Both are locally owned and the owners were on site. A rare pleasant surprise.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Rhinelander
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I enjoyed a very clean, comfortable room and convenient location at the Quality Inn in La Crosse, Wisconsin. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating and I found the morning breakfast selection very good and very convenient. They also offer nacho cheese and chips in the afternoon which was a nice surprise.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Red Wing, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When we arrived the day time staff was really nice. We where in town for a hockey tournament so we had a large group so we asked if we could use the eating area to feed dinner to the team and they agreed. When we got done eating we where told we had to go back to are rooms. We had a suite so i invited the parents to my room. The staff came up to tell use are kids where running in the hallways and keeping people up. When we check on are kids they were all sleeping. To find it was a bowling team. In the morning i went to take my jacket off its hang the whole 2 x 4 coat rack fell to the ground. This coat didn't look the nicest and was attached to the wall be nails the didn't attach to any 2 x 4 when they mounted it. I called the front desk and i was told not to worry about it. When i checked out i was told they would look at it. After looking at it they came down and the owner would call me when she gets in. The owner called and said i would have to pay 50.00 to have the coat rack reattached and she will charge my credit card. I told her i have work in the construction industry for 13 years and that the coat rack was installed correctly or someone ripped out the wall and place it back in there. I told her i could have done the something i think the people did before and place the coat rack back in the wall and let it fall on someone else but i thought i was the right thing by telling them. She said she still had to charge me.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Waukon, Iowa, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would rate this hotel as a C. nothing fancy, but cost just over 100.00 for the night. Upon entering my wife and I had to circle the parking lot twice just to find a spot, and noticed that one of the guest had to park on the street. The room was nice, and had a nice breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Riverside, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed only 1 night and had a great stay. Front desk staff was freindly and accommodating. Bed was very nice. We wanted to take it with us, but thought they might notice it missing! Breakfast Sunday morning was good - scrambled eggs, baked goods, waffle maker, sausage and hashbrowns. We went pretty close to the end of serving and the hot food wasn't very hot. OK but only warm. Overall, I'd recommend this as a place to stay in La Crosse.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2015

The first room the staff gave me was dirty. As in not cleaned at all. The second room had the wall paper peeling off even though the hotel was advertised as freshly renovated. Pick another place to stay. There are much nice hotels in the area.

• Stayed February 2015
Mauston, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2015

Stayed here for a 3 day weekend. The rooms were just updated and had that fresh smell. there is a nice selection for a complimentary breakfast, which was a big hit for me. The rooms are quiet and the beds were comfortable. There is a nice pool area for family fun or just relaxing. The front desk was very polite and actually took the time to make sure our taxi came in an orderly fashion for us. It was just simply perfect for the money and amenities that come along with it. I will stay here again and look forward to it!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!