“Would go back” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1830 Rose Street, La Crosse, WI 54603 (Formerly Brookstone Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in La Crosse
Cary, Illinois
“Would go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was our first visit to the Quality Inn in LaCrosse and we were completely satisfied with our accommodations. The sign on the outside of the hotel said "new remodeled" and it was. Everything looked very nice and updated in the lobby area and it carried over into the hallways and into our room as well. It had a microwave and also a small refrigerator which is nice if you are going to be there for several days. Our room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was newly remodeled as well. We would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bagley, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Usually we stay at the Comfort Inn but we needed to be on the other side of town so we stayed here at Quality Inn. I'm so glad we stayed here! We will definitely be staying here for now on when we're in the La Crosse area. The front desk staff was nice and helpful. We loved the breakfast and how spacious the breakfast area was. Our room was very clean as well as the pool room.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kenton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Angel at the front desk was very helpful. Room was clean and bed comfortable. It has a welcoming feel when you walk in the front door. Had enough for us on the breakfast bar. We would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Wausau
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Booked this property last minute and was very surprised with the renovations. Staff was very friendly & helpful. Clean swimming pool & whirlpool with plenty of towels. Room was very nice with a microwave, fridge and flat screen television. Inquired about a suite at checkout for a future stay and was given the option to see one, very nice & roomy!

Room Tip: King suite was very spacious! Staff is very helpful.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Clean and though our room was small it was well laid out. Breakfast needs more protein; it is too carbolicious. Nice staff. Lots of families. I was impressed with the lighting in the parking lot in that it seemed adequate to dissuade theft without being annoyingly bright.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
La Crosse, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I had a great experience at the Quality Inn on Wednesday (5/14). The staff member, Laurie I believe her name was, very friendly and knowledgeable when i came to check in at 5pm. There were a couple of ladies checking in in front of me and they had asked where there was a good place to eat. She listed a couple and gave directions. The entire hotel was extremely clean, and smelled amazing. It made my stay away from home feel much more homey. We weren't able to enjoy the hot tub, but the pool area was nice and clean (which is always my reservation about hotels in general). They offered a fantastic variety of breakfast, including gravy and biscuits! Jeff thanked us for our stay on our way out, as he was helping several other guests. The only complaints that I could possibly make is the noise level of the street if you sleep with your window open. Thankfully the heating/cooling system in the room worked quickly and efficiently and we were able to sleep comfortably. My fiance and I needed a little get-away and now I know exactly where I will direct my friends and family when they come to La Crosse to visit!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I have lived in Vegas and have stayed at many hotels yet none of them had the genuine staff who direct their focus on guest experience. I had to check out early and Julie was incredible in her service, her professional demeanor and she helped me. I am so grateful. I called back to ask a question about my room charge and Angel was also very sincere, calm and respectful in her customer service. My stay was smooth, comfortable and the staff made it even better. THANK YOU, Quality Inn! I am a Quality Inn fan and will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!