My boyfriend and I came to La Crosse as a quick little weekend getaway for my birthday. We stayed in a jacuzzi room and it was so relaxing! The bed was so comfortable and it was so nice to be able to order in food from Piggy's right across the street! It's also in a good location. It's close enough to walk to the bars and restaurants if you prefer, but far enough away from Third Street that you don't hear the noise of loud, obnoxious drunks in the middle of the night. We didn't try the bar they have in the lobby, but it looked inviting! One little warning, though. Some of the "Riverview" rooms have more of a view of the underside of Cass/Clinton St. bridges than the river. Use caution when trying to reserve one of those rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Marriott and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Courtyard
- La Crosse Marriott
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown