I stayed at this marriott for a conference. It was a typical Marriott and did not disappoint in that area (except that I really miss the breakfast that all marriott's have done away with).The location was great with easy access to the LaCrosse Center. My only complaint was the factory that is located right under the bridge. I think it is a glass manfacturer. I heard the grinding of machines all night long. I was at the south end of the hotel.Ask for a room at the north end. Plus my car was covered in dust when we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Courtyard
- La Crosse Marriott
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown