Stayed here for two nights while on a business trip to LaCrosse. This is a well appointed, very clean Courtyard that has been remodeled to the new Courtyard design.
The location is great since it is walking distance from several very good restaurants and the riverfront. There is a nice walking / jogging path from the hotel, through some gardens, and along the river.
Service was good and the Courtyard breakfast offerings were pretty standard.
The hotel is a bit pricey, however, so it's more of a business hotel than someplace I'd use on a vacation. So my choice of 4 stars is more due to the $150+/night pricing... it's just not worth the premium pricing to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Marriott
- La Crosse Courtyard
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown