My wife and I stayed at this Courtyard and found the staff friendly, the room clean and almost "immaculate". The bed was quite comfortable with decent pillows, the room was quiet, and the outside noise unnoticeable. Darkening window curtains were also appreciated - and unlike one reviewer, we did not find the bathroom or living area to be "tiny". TV worked fine - and had a fair selection of channels. Room surroundings seemed little funky for the decor, but welcomed having adequate lighting from lamps - unlike so many hotels where 40 watt bulbs are standard. Towels were almost new.
A bit hard to find without GPS - hotel is in a redeveloped area nearly under the bridge from Minnesota, but ask for a riverfront view. Bistro breakfast is NOT complimentary, and is a bit pricey. Went a mile south to McDonald's! However, we will definitely stay at this Courtyard again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Marriott
- La Crosse Courtyard
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown