This hotel is located on the banks of the Mississippi River. It's newly remodeled and has a nice modern feel to it. The lobby area includes a handy Starbucks where you can pick up a coffee, breakfast or a sandwich. If it's nice out, you can sit out on the patio for a river view. The rooms are updated with newer furniture and comfortable beds. It's an easy 3 block walk to the convention center and to all the restaurants and entertainment in downtown La Crosse. It's also close the riverwalk where you can go for a morning run or a stroll. I would definitely stay here again--the next time I would book a room with a view of the river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Reservation Counter, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Marriott and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Courtyard
- La Crosse Marriott
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown