They did a nice job remodeling this hotel, taking good advantage of the scenery. The lobby features a huge window facing the Mississippi River. Very pleasant, clean and modern lobby, with free coffee in the morning and TVs showing news and weather. Also comfortable places to sit and just relax.
The staff allowed me an early check-in which was appreciated, because I think the hotel was pretty full. I would have liked a river view, but I got the early check-in, so you really can't ask for more than that! A few minor complaints... the room, although new looking and comfortable, was a bit musty and dark. The Bistro restaurants in Courtyards are just too expensive, but they are okay if you are low on time. There are several other restaurant choices in the area, including right across the street. Although there was construction right next to the hotel, I didn't hear a thing. This Courtyard is a good choice when staying in La Crosse!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Reservation Counter, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Marriott
- La Crosse Courtyard
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown