Staff was very welcoming, check-in/out was quite quick.
The hotel only has 2 floors but be warned that there are no elevators. The hotel needs upgrade. Carpet was worn out at places near doors. A ceiling panel on 2dn floor above the reception was missing.
The ice machine on 2nd floor seemed broken and would not give an ice. But the machine on 1st floor was newer and worked fine.
Internet access was pretty good throughout the building.
Breakfast definitely could be better. It consisted of French toast, orange/apple juice, boiled eggs, biscuit+gravy, fruits, light yogurt, coffee, cereal and oatmeal. We went for breakfast around 9 and all the oatmeal was gone; it was never refilled.
The swimming pool was too chlorinated, our eyes were stinging in the swimming area. There were towels available.
* Bed was nice and comfortable.
* Air conditioning was functional but noisy.
* The light next to bed was not working, turns out the CFL was blown out.
* Our room had a mini-fridge and it worked just fine.
* Coffee, TV, etc. were all good condition.
* The toilet kept running on its own.
* Bath tub, sink, hair dryer were all okay. The bathroom is a bit cramped though.
* We had a king bedroom, it did not have an iron. It seems iron/board are short and need to be requested. I called down and was provided an iron but there was no board available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Hotel & Conference Center is a full service hotel offering 146 spacious and comfortable guestrooms. Our full service property offers a resort atmosphere complete with a large heated indoor pool, whirlpool spa, fitness room and restaurant. Our new full service restaurant, Heroes Bar & Grill, is the perfect place to feed your appetite and watch your favorite sporting events on our nine flat-screen TVs. Heroes offers an inviting and relaxing atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner featuring regional favorites. Enjoy your meal and libations in our new outdoor beer garden. Heroes Bar & Grill honors Everyday Heroes and boasts the area’s only Heroes Wall of Fame, a tribute to Heroes from all walks of life. The Days Hotel & Conference Center offers six versatile meeting rooms totaling over 5,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, accommodating large and small meetings with banquet space for up to 300 guests. Our professional staff will assist you as you plan your upcoming group events. We offer a selection of both indoor and outdoor flexible venues for your events, from a romantic courtyard wedding ceremony to an elegant wedding reception or banquet. The Days Hotel La Crosse is conveniently located just off I-90 at Exit 2, with fast and easy access to all points of interest. We offer ample free parking that surrounds the building and can accommodate large vehicles and busses. Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn La Crosse Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Hotel And Conference Center La Crosse
- Days Inn La Crosse
- La Crosse Days Inn