“interesting” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn La Crosse Hotel & Conference Center

Save Saved
You added Days Inn La Crosse Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
Days Inn La Crosse Hotel & Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Sky Harbour Dr., I-90 & Airport Exit #2, La Crosse, WI 54603   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #7 of 16 hotels in La Crosse

264 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
La Crosse
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Room was very clean, I didn't see any peeling wallpapaper, the fan in the heater was very noisy, bearing/bushing going out???

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was happy with my one night stay. Friendly staff - from the time I made my reservation (Pam Duncan) through checkout. Amy checked me in - also friendly. Heat in room worked great, heat lamp in bathroom nice. Everything worked well in room and seemed clean. WIFI in room was good. Computer and printer and lobby were good. There is a microwave in lobby, along with ice water with lemons. Coffee available 24 hours. Did miss a refrigerator in room but hotel staff (very nice woman - @ 4:15 am on Monday 3/31/14) let me put my things in theirs. Quiet. Pam also printed directions from hotel to Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine for me. Thank you for a good experience! Ann

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Rockford, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've stayed at this Days Inn MANY times over the past 7-8 years, and plan to continue too when I'm in this area. Always a friendly/helpful staff, decent rooms, and good hotel bar! Courtney was pleasant and helpful on this stay, and I'll come back again on my next trip to the area!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn La Crosse Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn La Crosse Hotel & Conference Center

Days Hotel And Conference Center La Crosse
Days Inn La Crosse
La Crosse Days Inn
Address: 101 Sky Harbour Dr., I-90 & Airport Exit #2, La Crosse, WI 54603
Location: United States > Wisconsin > La Crosse
Ranked #7 of 16 hotels in La Crosse
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn La Crosse Hotel & Conference Center 2.5*
The Days Hotel & Conference Center is a full service hotel offering 146 spacious and comfortable guestrooms. Our full service property offers a resort atmosphere complete with a large heated indoor pool, whirlpool spa, fitness room and restaurant. Our new full service restaurant, Heroes Bar & Grill, is the perfect place to feed your appetite and watch your favorite sporting events on our nine flat-screen TVs. Heroes offers an inviting and relaxing atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner featuring regional favorites. Enjoy your meal and libations in our new outdoor beer garden. Heroes Bar & Grill honors Everyday Heroes and boasts the area’s only Heroes Wall of Fame, a tribute to Heroes from all walks of life. The Days Hotel & Conference Center offers six versatile meeting rooms totaling over 5,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, accommodating large and small meetings with banquet space for up to 300 guests. Our professional staff will assist you as you plan your upcoming group events. We offer a selection of both indoor and outdoor flexible venues for your events, from a romantic courtyard wedding ceremony to an elegant wedding reception or banquet. The Days Hotel La Crosse is conveniently located just off I-90 at Exit 2, with fast and easy access to all points of interest. We offer ample free parking that surrounds the building and can accommodate large vehicles and busses. Hotel ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn La Crosse Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn La Crosse Hotel & Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.