“We were there for our District Lions Convention. Our room...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center

You added Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center to your Saves list
Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Sky Harbour Dr., I-90 & Airport Exit #2, La Crosse, WI 54603   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in La Crosse

Bloomer, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night before leaving on an early flight. Clean, comfortable, good value for the price and location. Only complaint was that they told us the wrong time for the complimentary breakfast so we didn't think it was open before we had to leave in the morning. When I went to check out the breakfast was open so we could have eaten. So I grabbed some fruit and cereal for the road.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Oak Park
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Nice motel. A little bit worn around the edges (ceiling tiles, torn carpeting in stairwell, non-functioning equipment in fitness area) but overall a decent experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I travel to La Crosse on business about 8 times a year, normally staying over night on a Tues. Due to some scheduling changes I had to find a hotel on a Thursday night. I normally stay downtown but at the time I tried to book a room I found that everything downtown was booked due the Organic Farming Conference. Therefore, I ended up booking a room at the Days Inn. After reading some of the negative reviews I must say, I wasn't expecting much. Well, I was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel has a small but very nicely decorated lobby. The check-in process was smooth, the lady at the front desk was polite and smiled. She not only told me where my room was but where the pool and restaurant were located. They put me In a Jacuzzi suite. The room was clean and quite large, about the size of a small 1 bedroom apartment. It had a separate living area with a couch, chair, coffee table and flat panel TV. The furniture was outdated but comfortable. The bedroom was large with comfortable king size bed, desk, and another flat panel TV. The bathroom was well lit and clean. I never found the time to use the Jacuzzi. My biggest surprise was the bar & restaurant. The restaurant isn't much to look at but the food was really good and the waitress was friendly and attentive to my needs. The bar area is large with tables in the center and, a few bar stools. There is a nice fireplace in the middle which separates the restaurant & bar. I normally like to stay downtown because its close to the business I have to conduct when in La Crosse. I will definitely consider this hotel when I need an alternate site.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business