“Room was dirty” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 La Crosse

Save Saved
You added Super 8 La Crosse to your Saves list
Super 8 La Crosse
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1625 Rose St, I-90 at Exit 3, Hwy 53 South, La Crosse, WI 54603   |
Ranked #12 of 16 hotels in La Crosse
Neosho, Wisconsin
“Room was dirty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The second we walked in I noticed cheetos puffs under the bed you could see them when you walked in if some one checked that room before they put it in the system as clean they would have seen it. Also it was so dusty the tv had tons of dis the head board/pictures above the beds we full of dust and greasy hand prints nothing was plugged in cobwebs in the windows stains on the chairs and on the lamp shades also smelled verry musty. I did talk to the lady at the front desk and she picked up the cheetos and tells me they have had alot of complaints about house keeping. I have worked as a inspector in hotels in the past and theres no way that room would have passed a inspection it was horrible!!!! There also was a baseball tournament and kids were running around at all hours of the night. I wish we could have stayed were the rest of my family stayed that weekend but they were all booked up

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

169 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Germantown, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the second time that my wife and I stayed there. The first time we had checked in late and got the suite. This time I made reservations for two Queen rooms. The place was dirty with spider webs in the corners, dirty corners int he bath room and a stale smell in the room. Plus I paid for the rooms in advance but when I checked out I was charge $2 per room as a "Hotel Fee".

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

La Crosse, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay at this Super 8! The staff was very friendly and the hotel was in good condition with lots of recent updates. The room was very clean & quiet and we got a great night's sleep. We didn't have time to use the pool, but it looked very nice and there were lots of people enjoying the area. I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast. After reading some other recent reviews I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was great! There were still plenty of options, and I really appreciated their local addition of hardboiled eggs. I really don't think you can find a better value in La Crosse!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 La Crosse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 La Crosse

Address: 1625 Rose St, I-90 at Exit 3, Hwy 53 South, La Crosse, WI 54603
Location: United States > Wisconsin > La Crosse
Ranked #12 of 16 hotels in La Crosse
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 La Crosse 2*
The Super 8 of La Crosse is newly remodeled! Come enjoy our reasonable rates and great value. All rooms include fridge/micro, free internet, and free breakfast! Also on site, enjoy our pool/whirlpool, fitness center, guest laundry, business center, meeting space, and friendly 24-hour service! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 La Crosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 La Crosse Hotel La Crosse
La Crosse Super Eight
La Crosse Super 8
Super Eight La Crosse

If you own or manage Super 8 La Crosse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.