“Very damp room” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 La Crosse

You added Super 8 La Crosse to your Saves list
Super 8 La Crosse
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1625 Rose St, I-90 at Exit 3, Hwy 53 South, La Crosse, WI 54603   |
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in La Crosse
SUGAR GROVE
“Very damp room”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

They let me check in early, but that's about the only good thing I can say. The floor in the bathroom was wet, but I thought maybe that's because it was just cleaned. We left and came back that night and I also noticed the carpet was damp and the room was real humid even with AC running. Paperwork I left on the desk you could almost wring out. I asked to change rooms, but they couldn't accommodate me because they were fully booked. They seemed to be aware of the problem with this room however.
I booked this room using 10,000 of my Wyndham rewards points which I wish I had back on my account.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
South Bend
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Generally good, huge cobweb in corner, black mold forming in bath, exhaust fan bearings going bad making the fan very noisy. Pool was pleasant. Continental breakfast was as expected neither bad nor good.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We do show that the issues you mentioned were also mentioned upon your checkout, and were checked by our staff. Thank you for bringing those items to our attention so that they could be fixed quickly to make future stays even more SUPER. We hope to see you again very soon!

Been to Super 8 La Crosse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 La Crosse

Address: 1625 Rose St, I-90 at Exit 3, Hwy 53 South, La Crosse, WI 54603
Location: United States > Wisconsin > La Crosse
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in La Crosse
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 La Crosse 2*
The Super 8 of La Crosse is newly remodeled! Come enjoy our reasonable rates and great value. All rooms include fridge/micro, free internet, and free breakfast! Also on site, enjoy our pool/whirlpool, fitness center, guest laundry, business center, meeting space, and friendly 24-hour service! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 La Crosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 La Crosse Hotel La Crosse
La Crosse Super Eight
La Crosse Super 8
Super Eight La Crosse

If you own or manage Super 8 La Crosse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.