“It's a Great Super 8!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 La Crosse

Save Saved
You added Super 8 La Crosse to your Saves list
Super 8 La Crosse
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1625 Rose St, I-90 at Exit 3, Hwy 53 South, La Crosse, WI 54603   |
Ranked #13 of 16 hotels in La Crosse
Litchfield, Minnesota
“It's a Great Super 8!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a nice property and I always enjoy staying here. It's a great location not far from the river and parks. The rooms are nice, the bed slept well. Breakfast was standard Super 8 fare. The people were friendly and it was a pleasant stay overall.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Super 8 of La Crosse during your travels. And thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us, and hope to see you again soon!

171 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Appleton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Everything was good. No elevator, was hard on my knee with all the stairs. We've never had that situation before. Please put in an elevator for the over 60 crowd.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay for the most part. We will take your suggestions about an elevator into consideration. We recently remodeled all of our guest rooms, but will keep that in mind for future remodel ideas. Thanks for choosing the Super 8 of La Crosse!
La crosse
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The only thing I liked about this hotel was the location. Although it wasn't exactly located downtown... It was, close.

The only thing that I hated was that my first smelt like a portapotty. I asked the housekeeper and she sprayed an odor free spray but the smell kept coming back. I called down to front desk and they let me change to a new room on the second floor ... I had a a lot of luggage but no elevator. What the heck!? No one even helped me either so I took a couple trips up and down.mthe front desk was either annoyed because I'd my requests or just rude. I expect the staff to be more courteous and kinder.

Not coming back to super 8 la crosse anymore. Next time... Invest money into radisson.

Room Tip: Wake to a hip pain... Best is not even.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry that you found some aspects of your stay to not meet your expectations. Typically we do not have such issues with our room odor OR with our staff not being helpful. I will be sure to follow up with both departments to make sure that future stays will be much more enjoyable. We hope to see you again.

Been to Super 8 La Crosse? Share your experiences!