“Graduation day” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 La Crosse

You added Super 8 La Crosse to your Saves list
Super 8 La Crosse
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1625 Rose St, I-90 at Exit 3, Hwy 53 South, La Crosse, WI 54603   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in La Crosse
Appleton
“Graduation day”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Everything was good. No elevator, was hard on my knee with all the stairs. We've never had that situation before. Please put in an elevator for the over 60 crowd.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay for the most part. We will take your suggestions about an elevator into consideration. We recently remodeled all of our guest rooms, but will keep that in mind for future remodel ideas. Thanks for choosing the Super 8 of La Crosse!

La crosse
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The only thing I liked about this hotel was the location. Although it wasn't exactly located downtown... It was, close.

The only thing that I hated was that my first smelt like a portapotty. I asked the housekeeper and she sprayed an odor free spray but the smell kept coming back. I called down to front desk and they let me change to a new room on the second floor ... I had a a lot of luggage but no elevator. What the heck!? No one even helped me either so I took a couple trips up and down.mthe front desk was either annoyed because I'd my requests or just rude. I expect the staff to be more courteous and kinder.

Not coming back to super 8 la crosse anymore. Next time... Invest money into radisson.

Room Tip: Wake to a hip pain... Best is not even.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank UnhappyEauClaire
EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry that you found some aspects of your stay to not meet your expectations. Typically we do not have such issues with our room odor OR with our staff not being helpful. I will be sure to follow up with both departments to make sure that future stays will be much more enjoyable. We hope to see you again.
Eastman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to have a fridge in our room. Room was clean and comfortable. Pool and hot tub were wonderful to be open until midnight. Good complientary breakfast. Overall, very good experience!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thanks for choosing the Super 8 of La Crosse! We hope to see you again.