“i am use to hawthorn suites so this was kind of a let down...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 La Crosse

Save Saved
You added Super 8 La Crosse to your Saves list
Super 8 La Crosse
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1625 Rose St, I-90 at Exit 3, Hwy 53 South, La Crosse, WI 54603   |
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in La Crosse

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
La crosse
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The only thing I liked about this hotel was the location. Although it wasn't exactly located downtown... It was, close.

The only thing that I hated was that my first smelt like a portapotty. I asked the housekeeper and she sprayed an odor free spray but the smell kept coming back. I called down to front desk and they let me change to a new room on the second floor ... I had a a lot of luggage but no elevator. What the heck!? No one even helped me either so I took a couple trips up and down.mthe front desk was either annoyed because I'd my requests or just rude. I expect the staff to be more courteous and kinder.

Not coming back to super 8 la crosse anymore. Next time... Invest money into radisson.

Room Tip: Wake to a hip pain... Best is not even.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry that you found some aspects of your stay to not meet your expectations. Typically we do not have such issues with our room odor OR with our staff not being helpful. I will be sure to follow up with both departments to make sure that future stays will be much more enjoyable. We hope to see you again.
Eastman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to have a fridge in our room. Room was clean and comfortable. Pool and hot tub were wonderful to be open until midnight. Good complientary breakfast. Overall, very good experience!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thanks for choosing the Super 8 of La Crosse! We hope to see you again.

Been to Super 8 La Crosse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 La Crosse

Address: 1625 Rose St, I-90 at Exit 3, Hwy 53 South, La Crosse, WI 54603
Location: United States > Wisconsin > La Crosse
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in La Crosse
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 La Crosse 2*
The Super 8 of La Crosse is newly remodeled! Come enjoy our reasonable rates and great value. All rooms include fridge/micro, free internet, and free breakfast! Also on site, enjoy our pool/whirlpool, fitness center, guest laundry, business center, meeting space, and friendly 24-hour service! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 La Crosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 La Crosse Hotel La Crosse
La Crosse Super Eight
La Crosse Super 8
Super Eight La Crosse

If you own or manage Super 8 La Crosse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.