“Lacrosse” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 La Crosse

Save Saved
You added Super 8 La Crosse to your Saves list
Super 8 La Crosse
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1625 Rose St, I-90 at Exit 3, Hwy 53 South, La Crosse, WI 54603   |
Ranked #13 of 16 hotels in La Crosse

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
La crosse
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The only thing I liked about this hotel was the location. Although it wasn't exactly located downtown... It was, close.

The only thing that I hated was that my first smelt like a portapotty. I asked the housekeeper and she sprayed an odor free spray but the smell kept coming back. I called down to front desk and they let me change to a new room on the second floor ... I had a a lot of luggage but no elevator. What the heck!? No one even helped me either so I took a couple trips up and down.mthe front desk was either annoyed because I'd my requests or just rude. I expect the staff to be more courteous and kinder.

Not coming back to super 8 la crosse anymore. Next time... Invest money into radisson.

Room Tip: Wake to a hip pain... Best is not even.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry that you found some aspects of your stay to not meet your expectations. Typically we do not have such issues with our room odor OR with our staff not being helpful. I will be sure to follow up with both departments to make sure that future stays will be much more enjoyable. We hope to see you again.
Eastman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to have a fridge in our room. Room was clean and comfortable. Pool and hot tub were wonderful to be open until midnight. Good complientary breakfast. Overall, very good experience!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thanks for choosing the Super 8 of La Crosse! We hope to see you again.
Prairie Du Chien
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Nice room, small, older but well kept furnishings. Had the amenities I needed, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, alarm, hair dryer, iiron, toiletries and served continental breakfast. Subway was a half a block away and many other restaurants were close by. Grocery also near to motel. No complaints.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 La Crosse? Share your experiences!