“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 La Crosse

Save Saved
You added Super 8 La Crosse to your Saves list
Super 8 La Crosse
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1625 Rose St, I-90 at Exit 3, Hwy 53 South, La Crosse, WI 54603   |
Ranked #13 of 16 hotels in La Crosse
Rush City
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I drove three hours to this location for a concert. I am usually wary of staying at Super 8 hotels because of previous experiences, but I was surprised at how nice this place was. It was very easy to find and was very close to our event place. The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable (we had a king), we had a nice flat screen TV, and it was very quiet at night. We had time to enjoy the hot tub the following morning and enjoy a good breakfast. I definitely give this hotel Five Stars and would definitely return!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel online. We are so pleased that you had a SUPER stay! We hope to see you again in the future.

171 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Madison, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at the LaCrosse location and the second time we had to ask for clean sheets. Both times the pull out beds had dirty sheets. I thought it was a fluke the first time but twice is a little ridiculous. The sheets were all half way off and there was no top sheet not to mention the pillow was pushed down the bed. Oh and I must not forget someone left behind a plastic tooth pic under the couch. This was plain as day when you pulled out the bed. The whirlpool had a dirty wrapper of some sort and the shower had hair in it. One phone did not work and the intake fan was very loud. There was no way to shut the fan off. The front desk gentleman came right down with fresh sheets but asked if I wanted to put them on or him. We were to stay two nights but canceled the second night and booked else where.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am so sorry that you experienced those cleanliness issues. I will certainly follow up with our housekeeping department to ensure that it gets noted properly so it will not happen again. I assure you that this is not a common occurrence at our hotel, and we value your satisfaction. We apologize and hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am only writing this because BIG Business wins again. I recently made a reservation on Line for this hotel because my sons Team was playing in a State Basketball tournament in La Crosse in March. I had to cancell because I was told I have Non Lympohma Cancer and needed treatment the week of that tournament. This treatment Chemo makes you tired so I could not travel. So I called to cancell more than 14 days in advance but was told there are no cancellations with reservations made on line for that price $160. I asked to talk to some one higher up and that did happen. But was told there will be no refund even with 2 week notice and that they are sorry. I am a honest person, not trying to get out of something. They get $160 for nothing. I sure could have used that for paying medical bills. Take your business to another Hotel, why support this sort of Corporate thievery. Shame on Super 8 Management

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
EMielkeGM, General Manager at Super 8 La Crosse, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding our billing policies. I am so sorry that you had this happen, and I want to take a moment to respond. There is a range of rates and discounts available on our corporate website, and I am showing that the rate you selected online for your stay was the lowest one available. It was labeled "Advance Purchase" and made you check a box agreeing to be pre-charged, and informed you that you would not be allowed to cancel or change your reservation for any reason. You received a steeper discount with that option, but were also then choosing to be locked in to that reservation. I do apologize if you felt that was not accurately portrayed to you throughout the booking process. If that is the case, I suggest you contact our corporate office at 1-800-800-8000, as they monitor and modify the online booking processes.
If you are ever in the La Crosse area, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I'd be happy to see what we can do for you.

Been to Super 8 La Crosse? Share your experiences!