Coming back from Sturgis-motorcycle Rally -we bravely didn't make reservation and we ended stopping in this motel. WE WILL BE BACK for sure. The level of accommodation and welcoming faces at this property ( from GM to the last employee we have seen that day)-OUTSTANDING. It was 20 of us in the group and they just made extra effort to provide us with get together space ( they have a HUGE lobby),asked us million times if we need anything, didn't chase us out at 10 pm and we just loved it.Don't get me wrong-motel could use some updates( maybe newer furniture and pool) but no one was fussing over that. What ever they don't have it was compensated with killer customer service. Very nice stay. I wish we did remember some names to point it out but in general-they were All nice. Thank you for everything.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse Hotel La Crosse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Story interior corridor property. FREE guest breakfast. FREE wi-fi. FREE truck, bus, car parking. Fitness Center. Meeting Room. Guest Laundry. Pet friendly (charge). Near UW-La Crosse and Western Technical College. Near Onalaska OmniCenter. I-94 exit 3. Restaurants nearby. Gas and diesel nearby. FEMA = WI 5181. Three miles from downtown La Crosse. All rooms non-smoking (2010 State law). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Vantage Hospitality, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.