“Great Location in LaCrosse WI” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel La Crosse

You added Radisson Hotel La Crosse to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel La Crosse
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Harborview Plaza, 200 South Second Street, La Crosse, WI 54601   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in La Crosse
Seaford, Virginia
“Great Location in LaCrosse WI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We stayed in this hotel while seeing a Drum Corps International show in La Crosse in mid-July 2014. It was a great choice due primarily to location (the Mississippi River is right out back) with a very nice park adjacent and good restaurants within short walking distance. Rooms were clean, comfortable, and well maintained. The hotel has a restaurant and bar which is very convenient. If you are staying over the weekend, be prepared for large wedding parties as this seems to be a popular location for large family events. If we return to La Crosse (I hope we will), I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Request river view but if you plan to walk river side anyway, I wouldn't pay a premium for the r...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Yatter,

Thank you for your review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are all pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. We will look forward to welcoming you back to our great little city, there is so much to do here that a weekend is not enough. I see your photo of a cyclist in your profile, this area of the midwest has some of the best bike trails in the country, google them and you will see. The bluffs and coulees have some breathtaking views, there are challenging paths and flat paths. This weekend the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation has its annual bike race in town, this event has hundreds and hundreds of riders.

Until we see you again, thank you again for your business and happy trails,

Madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I visited with my elderly in-laws and 2 small children. The fact that one could fish right across the street on the Mississippi river or walk two city blocks to nice restaurants ensured that everyone had a great time. The river cruise package was a very good deal.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Dear Carl F,

What a great title to you your review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse! This city really does have a little something for everyone as you have pointed out. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we all look forward to being of service to you for future visits.

Enjoy the rest of the summer and see you soon.

Manassas, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We were very happy with our room and plaza club level services. However, we saw many folks not from our controlled floor taking advantage of the plaza club services we paid for for free. I loved the service but did not think the controls on free but paid for stuff were worth it.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Davi D,

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay on the plaza level, but disappointed that it wasn't as comfortable as it should have been. We have worked hard at trying to control who has access to this area and obviously have to figure out a better way still. It certainly can be frustrating to pay for the services and have others take advantage of the offerings. Thank you for mentioning this element of your stay.

I hope to see you here again, safe travels until that time.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I grew up in La Crosse and still return once a month to visit family. If I stay the night, I prefer to stay at the Radisson. The location can't be beat and the staff is friendly. The rates sometimes seem too high but other than that, it is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Riverview rooms are worth the added expense
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear jld J,

Thank you for your nice comments regarding the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we appreciate your business and will look forward to your next vist. Please feel free to contact me personally should you ever need assistance with your reservation, I would be happy to assist.

We will start our room's and corridor's renovation in October, I will be anxious to hear your opinion on our new look.

Safe travels and see you soon!

Cedar Rapids, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I do have the hotel number saved on my cell because it's one of my favorite hotels. One of my favorite staff is Daisy, she have always been helpful and respectful to the guesses. Krista (Manager) is always nice and the welcome I receive from the front t desk presents a very good start as for having exceptional visit. I want to thank the staff for going on and beyond making the place a home away from home. It is a fact, that I do spend a lot of time in hotels, but this is the only hotel that I take time to complete the survey. Thanks again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Dear Andrew A,

There really is no better compliment to a hotel than having it be considered a guest's home away from home. Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and taking the time to recognize two of our great staff members. Daisy is by far one of the best guest services agent I have ever worked with, she has an incredible memory and has one goal--giving the best customer service to every guest, every time.

I will look forward to meeting you at some point and if I can ever be of personal service, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Olympia, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

It's the best in LaCrosse. Watching the river boats come and go was fun. We had wonderful weather which helps. The old district gives many restaurant choices. The rooms of the hotel are average with older small bathrooms, but all is well maintained and clean.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars

Dear crazy-traveler56,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we all appreciate your vote of confidence. The sites of the river never get old, everyday there are riverboats, paddleboats, barges, etc. it is fun to sit in the park and watch the "workings" of the river.
Your neck of the world is beautiful as well, must be hard to leave that area!

Until we see you again, safe travels and thanks again.

Rochester, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at the Radisson La Crosse three times now. Each time we have had a wonderful time there. The staff is efficient, the room is very clean and the location is great. Always a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Debra H,

Hello and thank you for your nice note regarding the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are all happy to see that you have become a regular guest. Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and I am hopeful that you have joined our Club Carlson program to gain points for all of your visits. If you haven't, please contact us at the hotel and we will make sure you get your points.

If I can ever be of personal assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Until we see you again, safe travels and enjoy the rest of the waning summer in our neck of the world.

Kind regards,