“Quick overnight - Basketball Tournament” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel La Crosse

You added Radisson Hotel La Crosse to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel La Crosse
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Harborview Plaza, 200 South Second Street, La Crosse, WI 54601   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in La Crosse
“Quick overnight - Basketball Tournament”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Needed a place to stay in La Crosse for a basketball tournament. Radisson did not dissappoint. Beautiful place right on the river. Visited the hotel bar and slept so we did not utilize many of the facilities, but what is the most important thing to a basketball player after a tough day of games. Getting a good night sleep. The beds are amazing. SO comfortable. SO quiet. SO dark. Luckily we had an alarm or would have missed the next days games. Would definitely go back to stay longer and explore the surrounding downtown and riverfront. The location seems to be a huge benefit and the view of the river is amazing, but like I said I would have to explore a little longer to give an excellent. So far so good. A little pricey for just a bed, but it seems like the hotel has a lot to offer.

Room Tip: Remember to get a token from the front desk so you do not have to pay to park.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here Easter weekend with another family in adjoining rooms. Even though when we requested our joining rooms they could not guarantee it, we still got them! The front desk was very friendly when we called a month in advance to try to get the rooms togethter. We got a Hotwire deal, but had to pay $17 extra to get two queens. The pool was great for our two families with 4 small kids. We pretty much had the pool to ourselves both Sat and Sun. The temp was great and when we got chilly, we moved to the hot tub. The location was great, but too bad it was freezing and raining out so we couldn't enjoy a walk by the river. The area was cute with shops and fun restaurants in walking distance. We tried to check in early at noon, but went to the local mall until our room was ready at 2:30 so the kids could run around and burn off energy. We have stayed at a few other local hotels in the area so we could visit with relatives for the entire Easter weekend. The rooms were nothing super, but the pool to ourselves definitely sealed the deal for us. I would stay here again even with the queen bed upcharge.

New Ulm, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We stay on 3/29 for a concert at the La Crosse Center. Our experience was wonderful. The staff was friendly and helpful, easy and quick check in. The restaurant staff was friendly as well, the food was average. If you want to stay in downtown La Crosse this is where you want to stay. Reasonable rates and updated rooms that are semi-spacious and clean...walls are a little thin, but most hotel walls are. Gorgeous river views and I can't wait to revisit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Loved my stay from the plaza perks the friendly desk staff,beautiful view super service just phenomenal! Awesome beds very nice extras like cocktails and appetizers and bath robes, they really go the extra mile (it's the small things that count and clearly they got that down!)

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Was late getting to the hotel. Didn't know we missed hors d'euvers and cocktails but was given complimentary room service, good for 2 items for each of us. Everything was exceptional from the rooms to the view. Was traveling alone with kids and felt very safe and comfortable. Kids LOVED the cookies and milk before bed!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Loveland, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Chose this hotel based on location. First trip to La Crosse. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable. Free wifi. Very comfortable bed. Clean and quiet room. I had a view of the roof...Ask for a river view. Didn't eat in the hotel resturant but did have room service. Price was good for room service and food was average. Lots of other resturants within walking distance.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
nkdewitt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I only stayed one night for a business trip, but I was comfortable and slept well. I tried to make a cup of coffee in my room (there are individual one cup coffee makers) and I do wish it would have been at least an acceptable cup of coffee, but it was terrible. The mugs were both dirty with dust and coffee spots (like someone had rinsed it out and put it back) so I cleaned the mug, and then was so let down by the coffee that I left it there in the machine (sorry housekeeping, but it was terrible).

The bed was clean and comfy, and the towels were also clean and comfy. i was able to access the internet fine the first night, but in the morning I wasn't able to use my laptop to connect, which was frustrating because I needed to double check that a presentation had been uploaded. I restarted my computer and followed the connection directions, and nothing. I know the issue wasn't my computer, so it was disappointing not to have that service reliably.

However, the stay was comfortable and the views were great. I would stay there again, but perhaps would work to address any of the above mentioned issues if i were staying again.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 301. The view was of an adjacent rooftop. Not too splendid if you were looking to s...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Radisson Hotel La Crosse? Share your experiences!