“ A nice hotel conveniently located” 4 of 5 stars

You added Settle Inn La Crosse to your Saves list
Settle Inn La Crosse
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2110 Rose Street, La Crosse, WI 54603   |
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in La Crosse
“ A nice hotel conveniently located”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were in town for a high school event and chose the Settle Inn to stay. What a pleasant surprise the staff were super nice and went over and beyond to accommodate our group. The hotel was very clean and well kept and did I say how friendly their staff was? Don't expect first class upscale accommodations but for the price it was certainly earns 4 stars.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New Berlin, WI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We've stayed here three times in the past two years. Clean lobby. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Good water pressure in the shower. Not exceptionally large rooms but we knew that. Good complimentary breakfast. Free WiFi internet. Has an indoor pool though we never used it. Family restaurant right next door. Convenient--One minute off of the freeway and a couple minutes from downtown and UW-LaX. What can I say--we went there once in early 2013 and have been back twice since. Nice hotel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Milwaukee WI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I received a very friendly welcome at the front desk when I arrived. The room and bathroom were very clean. The room was small, but as I was traveling alone, it was all I needed, and it was very cozy. Nice hot shower. The breakfast room was above average, and the breakfast was average. My one complaint this that I had to walk past smokers who were huddled by the entry way. Several times at a rear door as I was unloading my luggage, and once at the front entrance. Others have commented on the pillows - there were rather lumpy, but I always bring my own pillow anyway.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

The motel smelled very clean when we entered,friendly staff! once to our room we were very pleased with the cleanliness and how quiet it was. The location was a bonus being close to the family resturaunt and pizza hut....We planned on staying one night but enjoyed our stay so much we stayed another..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Waukesha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Just got back from a long weekend and Settle Inn helped make the weekend wonderful and fun!!!! The staff worked well with me-I booked a block of rooms for our dance team and parents. I had to change our reservations a couple of times and each time I called, they were VERY helpful!! Everyone was sooo nice to us and treated the team well. The lady that helped with the breakfast was out and about, making sure things were restocked and plenty of cleaning going on. There were at least 2 dance teams and lots of people. All the staff acted like each person was special and that they were glad that we were there. The housekeeping staff was VERY understanding of all the girls everywhere and gave us extra towels and toiletries when needed. The hotel itself was clean and comfortable. The pool was a nice size and we parents had plenty of room as well. We were even able to practice our routine in the pool and the girls had a blast!!! We will come back as a team and I will as an individual!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Northern Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I've written a review on this hotel before. My husband and I have stayed here a few times now, and it has been a great experience every time. The rooms and bathrooms have always been clean. The staff is great - very friendly and accommodating. The pool and hot tub were really nice, and the pool was pleasantly warm. There were 2 high school bands and a high school basketball team staying at the hotel at the same time during our last stay. The staff made sure that we were in a room on the end of a hall on the second floor. There were still a lot of kids, but we were in the best possible place. It'll be the place we stay next time!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

The Settle Inn La Crosse is the friendliest hotel I have ever stayed. I flew into La Crosse to spend 1 night by myself waiting for family in another town to drive me the following day to a wedding in Decorah Iowa. The assistant manager picked me up at the airport. He put me in a room which was clean and quiet and away from the wrestling team which was staying there. I never heard them at all! The staff were so accommodating and friendly. As a single woman, I felt very safe in this hotel. The breakfast was delicious with many healthy selections - oatmeal, yogurt , hard boiled eggs, juices and coffee and tea, but also great pastries and make your own waffles and various cereals. Apples and oranges and coffee and tea were out all day long to snack. The exercise room was perfect for me with treadmill and weights. The pool and hot tub looked wonderful, but I did not use these facilities.
The Settle Inn La Crosse was my home away from home for a night! I highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting La Crosse. It is a great bang for your buck. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Been to Settle Inn La Crosse? Share your experiences!