“Nice snacks,good service & impressive ambience !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Kohler
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Healthy
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Nice snacks,good service & impressive ambience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I am a frequent visitor to Sheboygan & Kohler in WI.During recent trip,I got a chance to visit Craverie Cafe with my son & wife.We had coffee with smoked salmon sandwich & all three of us were impressed with the service,quality of food
& very relaxing atmosphere of this cafe.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Las Vegas, Nevada
“my favorite place in kohler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I love this place - from the coffee, to the gelato to the desserts and the wonderful lunches I have had with friends and family. Oh did I mention the roaring fire and the decor? Its cute and sweet - the service is perfect and its a lovely place to steal away for a quiet lunch with friends.... Its also a great place to stop off at if you need to pick something up for a party - the bark is the best!

Visited April 2014
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Cocoa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great cocoa, decent pastries & muffins. However, we were rather frustrated that they did not open on time.

Visited April 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Two couples out for lunch on vacation have a lovely meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The Craverie Cafe was the first stop of our Couples Retreat in Kohler. Everyone enjoyed their food and beverage selection immensely. Our waitress, though apparently a "trainee", was pleasant and helpful. I loved the cream of asparagus soup, which had a soft, delicate and creamy texture that was almost unbelievable. The appearance reminded me of matcha. The flavor was not heavy with asparagus; it was delicate and savory. One of my travel companions listed their "raspberry truffle" chocolate drink as one of the highlights of the entire vacation. The guys were very happy with their sandwich selections. We used a coupon, given to us in a booklet at check-in, and each couple received a free chocolate to sample. We selected a pear ganache that was decadent and large enough to share. Our table was beneath their large sparkling chandelier with a view of Wood Lake through the window. All in all a truly delicious experience.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“A must on the way in to Kohler!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I always stop here & get a bag of tasty goodies to enjoy during my visit. The ganaches are amazing (an Oprah favorite!) but everything else is tasty too. A great way to get your spa weekend off to a sweet start!