“I suggest going to a different hotel nearby.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Value Inn - Kenosha

Value Inn - Kenosha
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kenosha
Value Inn - Kenosha
You added Value Inn - Kenosha to your Saves list
7221 122nd Ave., I-94 at Hwy. 50 Exit 344, Kenosha, WI 53142   |
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Kenosha
“I suggest going to a different hotel nearby.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

It was terrible! Our 1st room was really dirty! There was hair all over the place. In the bathroom, on the floor, and in our beds. Then we asked if we could move to another room. They did but when we got in there it smelled really bad and there was a towel lodged between a bed and the wall! Not only this but there are gaps between the doors and windows that are pretty large, and the paint is peeling of the wall in some places.

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Richfield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

We were on a budget so I guess the name Value drew us in. Sometimes this can be scary, however we were pleasantly surprised. All we wanted was a clean comfortable room with the peace of mind of being safe. Thank You to the staff who helped us..

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Annapolis MD
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2007

My friend and I stayed at the Value Inn for 3 nights. I called in early February to book the room receiving a rate quote of $65 per night plus tax. The rate sounded good so I booked the reservation.

I called to confirm our room the week of July 3 and was told that the rate would be 76.65 per night plus tax. I questioned the clerk who stood by the price. Due to events in Kenosha it was not possible to change rooms. The hotel had me over a barrel.

We stayed in the room, paid 76.65 per night. I’m not happy about being blindsided by the price change. The hotel was shabby, clean, and old. It appears to be a residence motel as well as a tourist motel.

I saw 2 bugs while I was there.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Everything else
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Value Inn - Kenosha? Share your experiences!