“Really loved this place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 212 Restaurants in Kenosha
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Barrington, IL
“Really loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Came here for a first date. First, the place is ADORABLE, wish there was a spot like this close to my neck of the woods. Second, the service was impeccable. Really fun waiter, gave us time and space to just enjoy the food, vibe, wine, and each other. He made the night awesome. Third, the food was tasty (I had the ahi flatbread - yum), and last but never least, the WINE! Asked the waiter to pair up my dessert with a tasty red and he brought back a glass of fabulous.

Would definitely go here again. Would probably live here if I was closer. Thumbs up all the way around.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I took my wife here for Valentine's day. The steak was out of this world! It's a little pricey, but well worth the money. We liked it so much, we came back to have my daughter's birthday dinner here. It's definitely one of Kenosha's top resteraunts!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Nice place for a date or small group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

This time I was on a date with my wife, the waitress was nice, we had good food, good drinks and were the last ones to leave. When we have people in town, we go there to have a good time.

Visited November 2012
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Run, don't walk here!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Another awesome dinner at Wine Knot. Unlike another place close by, Derek always makes sure there is a place for everyone at the bar and treats everyone like a "regular". Best food downtown, great wines and cocktails at a fair price. And for a place that highlights wine, if you are a beer drinker, Derek knows his stuff! Truly a shining star for downtown Kenosha.

Kenosha
“Excellent atmosphere, outstanding food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Recommend this restaurant to everyone. I had the halibut, my wife had the fillet. Both where very good. Friendly wait staff, great ambiance. Definitely will return.

• Visited February 2013