“We love Scoops!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 226 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Ice Cream
“We love Scoops!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I can't believe I have taken so long to ut in a review! We come here at least once a month- more in the summer. The Passion Fruit Sorbet has changed my life! I had never tried sorbet before and now I get it all the time and dont feel as guilty for taking a walk and ending it at Scoops! Their Mango sorbet is a good alternative as well. I also like to sample their "odd" flavors. Guiness, Chocolate Cayanne pepper, Sticky Wicket, and the PB&J. Yum
My daughter loves the Oreo Espresso and Birthday Cake. And I almost forgot about the floats! They have Sprecher Orange and I have it mixed with vanilla- it's amazing. We love the candy and special cones as well.
This is such a fun place to visit... I may have to stop on my way home tonight now...

• Visited May 2013

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“So many treats, so little time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Wonderful business in downtown Kenosha providing a large variety of indulgences to satisfy your sweet tooth! From the large selection of ice cream flavors, sundaes, etc., to the handmade chocolates, to the nostalgic candy...there's something for everyone. Plenty of seating inside. Additional seating outside. Always fun to take the kids, and then we walk over to Heim's Toy Store to see what's new.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“Fantastic Selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have been here a couple of times and always find something new. They have a wonderfully crazy selection of ice cream! Many flavors come and go, and my favorite "green tea" was there once, but not the next time. I expressed my disappointment and they asked if I'd like them to call me when it came in. Sure enough about 10 days later, I got the call! How sweet! Now that's customer service.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I go here with my boys a lot. Great service plus it is attached to a cool toy store where we find some very cool family games.

• Visited March 2013
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Ice cream perfection in Downtown Kenosha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Scoops Ice Cream is such a treat in Downtown Kenosha. Connected to the super fun Heim's Toy Store, Scoops is a perfect one-two stop when we want to treat our little one. They have a wide variety of flavors, including some terrific grown-up ones such as Guinness and Turkish Espresso. They list soy, vegan, and nut-free ice cream options in addition to the many gourmet sodas and sundaes to choose from. A selection of vintage and hard to find candies and homemade chocolates and fudge rounds out the assortment. Kenosha is very lucky to have such a great place for ice cream. Happy to see them open year round.

• Visited August 2012