“Good burgers!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
“Good burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

The cheeseburgers are delishous! They don't have that fast food taste. I would say they are only second to Ron's burgers. Who would have thought a great burger would be found at a place called Taco City. The gyros are also very good.

Visited September 2013

Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
“So so”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

There mexican food is ok but i ordered a hot there twice and the bun was stale both times. I have not been back

Zion, Illinois
“Burrrrrr”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

Granddaughter saw their ad and wanted to try this place. Walked in. It's like a little sub-station and darn cold in there. I had just got off work and didn't have my coat with and sat there chillin'. It's definately a to-go place, but we were from out of town and wanted to and expected to eat in. There was in-side seating available. Husband ordered a chimichanga and my granddaughter & I ordered the Italian Beef and Cheese Fries. Chimichanga was a decent size, but came with no frills. No lettuce, tomato, cheese... nothing! The italian beef and cheese fries were served in half of a small styro foam to-go container. To my suprise, it was not a sandwich with a side of fries. It was an order of fries that was topped with a very small amount of italian beef pieces mixed in with cheese. Totally not what I expected, however, it was tasty. Husband said the chimichanga was good as well. I might try this place again in the summer, if I'm already in the area, but is not someplace I would choose.

• Visited November 2011