Hotel was suggested to me by a couple of people familiar with Kenosha. It's a nice convenient place to stay downtown, right on harbor, places to walk, several smaller restaurants, taverns, shops. Facility is nice but older place, but rooms seem to be kept up and upgraded. 1st floor rooms are quite large and brand new, but more $$$ and can't see the waterfront area as well. Must have harbor view room! Was there 3 different weeks in August/September. Pool and exercise room were closed due to renovations, but can't say I had the time or interest to do either. Besides, the harbor and park area is too nice not to get out and take nice long walks. Free breakfast is good, just enough to get you going in the morning. When I go back to Kenosha, I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique downtown Kenosha, Wisconsin hotel is ideally located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan between Milwaukee and Chicago. Best Western Harborside Inn and Kenosha Conference Center is ideal for family adventures, romantic getaways and business travels alike.Best Western Harborside Inn and Kenosha Conference Center is Kenosha's only lakefront hotel and is conveniently located to several Kenosha attractions and businesses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Harborside Inn & Kenosha Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Harborside Inn & Kenosha Hotel Kenosha
- Best Western Harborside Inn And Kenosha Conference Center
- Best Western Kenosha
- Kenosha Best Western