“Worst experience I have ever had with a hotel !!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Johnson Creek

You added Days Inn Johnson Creek to your Saves list
Days Inn Johnson Creek
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4545 Linmar Lane, I-94 & Highway 26, Johnson Creek, WI 53038   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Johnson Creek
RIVER FALLS
“Worst experience I have ever had with a hotel !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Horrible communication, Terrible service
I would not suggest this hotel to anyone
I was put in a smoke filled room first, but was able to change rooms and that was the only positive feedback I can give!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GMJOHNSONCREEK, General Manager at Days Inn Johnson Creek, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectation. I have spoken to Lisa and I am working through the concerns that were bought to my attention. We have changed computer system on September 10, 2012, so the entire staff and I are working hard to learn it well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
KANKAKEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The Days Inn was exactly what I had expected, a great stay when traveling on business. The hotel is located right off the Interstate, has a friendly staff, inviting facilities & rooms, a nice breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
DORTMUND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My second time at Days Inn Johnson Creek was a good decision. Even if the lady at the desk had pretty much trouble with some other clients and their missing reservations she stayed friendly calm and concentrated so she managed to check me in within seconds, very well done and worth to be mentioned in my article. If there might be a chance, I'd come back again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Ames, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I was desperate for an overnight stay - I had been traveling for most of the day and needed to get some sleep. I called to reserve a night; they have no king sized beds, only queens and double queens. I requested a single queen so I could get some additional space in order to spread out my work stuff. Check in was slow and my original key did not work to open the door. I was tired and just wanted to crash! Once I had my things carried in, I called the front desk for a recommendation for something to eat that would deliver. Staff could not help me at all. So instead I had to get back into my car and use my GPS to locate a fast food place.
Room was okay - nothing really fantastic. Bed was terrible - worst night sleep I have had in ages. I won’t be staying here ever again; if you are really desperate and need a place to crash for the night, then stay here but if you have a choice, go someplace else. For the quality, it was slightly overpriced.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Superior, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Decent price and comfortable bed. Staff was great and helpful. Hotel was clean and there was a thank you letter from the housekeeper on the bed, very nice. We stopped late at night and was able to get our room and situated fast. Breakfast was decent also. Definately would be staying here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Johnson Creek? Share your experiences!