“Very nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Kakabeka Falls
“Very nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I read some of the other reviews that were somewhat negative and I wonder what these people truly expect. I have been staying there every 3 months for the last 3 years and I was even there when it was still Best Western. I find the staff very accomodating. The bar staff are always friendly and fun. I have never had a bad meal there and the rooms are very clean. I like the fact that I get off the interstate and park the truck and do not have to go anywhere until the next day. Everything I need is there...will always be staying there!

Room Tip: I like poolside. Not the poolside view, because then you may end up on the upper floor overlooking...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Wausau, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Had a horrible stay at this hotel! The elevator is very very small and barely accomodates the luggage cart! We had difficulties navigating through the hotel,as there are no automatic doors. Seems like the place needs an update. We ventured down to the lower level which looked somewhat like a dungeon. I was there to attend an event, and we started 1 hour + late because the staff did not have the room set the way it was needed. We were standing around waiting for them to dig the podium and microphone out of storage, when we were told it would be there prior to our event start time. The room was spacious and clean (a plus) but very out dated! Pool is nice. Overall experience wasn't the best. Save your money and go somewhere else!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Janesville hotels

Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had my wedding here this past weekend and everything with the wedding was wonderfu. They were great to work with and the ballroom was amazing. The pool is nice and big. We were given a suite for having the wedding there and suite was wonderful!! The regular rooms were nothing special. They were old and dated but nothing I couldn't handle. The rooms are nothing fancy but the people I worked with there were wonderful. I know some guests were a little upset they did not have a mini fridge or anything in the rooms. Bottom line, the rooms are not fancy but the pool kicks butt and it beats the hotel across the street.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

My husbsnd and I were very dissapointed of how unclean our room was. I wore flipflops in the room because the carpet was so dirty, so dirty in fact that my husbands feet were black from walking on the carpet in our room....this is no exaggeration! All furniture in room was terribly stained and the room smelled musty and stale smoke. We were very dissapointed.......

• Stayed September 2012
Charlevoix, Mi.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Nothing special just a place to sleep. The restaurant and room service was good. My only complaint is the AC/Heating system is very old. Nice pool area. I would stay again but if your looking for fancy dont stay here

• Stayed August 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

This hotel seems to need some renovations. the pool was great as was the bar and food. the prices were not bad considering the condition of hotel. I stayed here on assignment for traveling Wisconsin.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

The place is family oriented with a pool, good for birthday parties,etc. Our room didn't have fridge or microwave but maintenance folks dropped off one a few minutes after we checked in. * The room and bed were clean; the room definitely had seen better days.The window netting was old and window was difficult to open.
* The door opened easily but required a gentle slam when closing
* The ice-machine on our floor (3rd) did not have any ice.
* We had breakfast in the attached restaurant which was pretty good. There are some items which are complementary and the rest have 20% off.
* Finally, the elevator which is is slow but functional but the elevator license/inspection had expired 2011.
* The place is next to Walmart/Sams and the mall is not far either.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Janesville? Share your experiences!