“My place of choice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 145 Restaurants in Janesville
Cuisines: American
“My place of choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I eat at Red Robin. That is my place of choice. The food is consistently good. The wait staff is good as well as friendly. I like a particular booth due to its privacy -- I get it nearly every time I go in. The staff aims to please me -- the customer.
This week I ate at Red Robin three times. Some were personal and others were professional.
The burgers are excellent with a wide variety to choose from.
My favorite meal, though, is the Southwest Chicken Salad. I really like the fired jalapeños that top the salad.
The fish and chips are also good as are the endless fries.
If you are traveling though Janesville and want a good meal, consider Red Robin. You won't be sorry.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Chaos”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Many like national franchised chain burger places but the Red Robin is simply too chaotic and far too noisy for any relaxed dining experience.

Janesville, Wisconsin
“Tasty burgers, but very overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The burgers are delicious, but very over priced. very rarely do the staff ask if you want more fries, even though they are supposed to be endless, and if you do manage to order some more it takes forever to get them

Visited February 2013
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Good Food and Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stopped in last week for our first visit here. Wanted to check out some place new in town. We were not disappointed. Lots of TV's which I don't like, but our patty melts were delishious! Service was almost too good. She came by each time when my mouth was full, all I could do was hand signals A-OK. It was a bit too noisy for me but we will be back. Unlimited fries but who can eat that much. Check them out - you'll be back too.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rockford IL
“Brugers Burgers and more Burgers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Glorified burger shop with higher prices. All you can eat fries with your order. Better than fast food, not exquisite, middle of the road place.

Visited December 2012