“First time in staying at an microtel in 50 years of...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
25% Off 2-Night Stays
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Janesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Canton, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We pricelined this hotel through an express deal. The room appeared clean, however, there were hairs in the bath tub. The room was in fairly good shape but there were some cosmetics (cracked tile) etc that needed some help. The food area was clean but some of the areas like trash can and chairs could use a bit more detail. Richard the night clerk was helpful and got us extra pillows, blankets and towels. The queen room has a couch like area to lay on like a day bed and there is not a lot of room. The breakfast was continental but nice. They had juice, coffee, milk.

Room Tip: If you have a travel trailer or rig, you can park on street or behind hotel but there is not really...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
hotel28413, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Janesville, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. We are starting to look into the issues on you review and hope to get them fixed as soon as we can. We hope to see you again soon.
Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

No frills here. Air conditioning blocked noise. I was on fuddrucker side so no extra noise from busy Quaker steak. Blackout curtain let me rest when I had headache at 2 pm. hot shower. Breakfast had old bananas/ value bagels. However mini danish tasty. Stayed 2 nights

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Why do I always get stuck in a handicap room? I didn't ask for it but that is what I got. On the bright side the room was at the end of the hotel wing and I was able to park my car about 20 feet from the back door.

The hotel seemed nice but my room smelled kind of musty. Not sure what was up with that but they really should do something about it. The free continental breakfast was OK. I stuck with the fresh fruit and coffee. It would have been nice to have a pool to swim in but for the price we went with out one.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to the city center and places to shop.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and we are sorry to hear about the issues in your room. We did address these issues and hope to see you again when you are in the area.
Burnsville Mn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I was in room 235 which is directly across from the stairs. I lost count of the times I was awaken by that door slamming. The morning of my departure someone from the hotel office came banging on my door, an hour before I was supposed to checkout.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

We sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us and we hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Janesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Janesville
Ramada Janesville
Ramada Janesville
#5 of 9 in Janesville
3.0 of 5 stars 210 reviews

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Janesville? Share your experiences!