“March stay at the Microtel Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Book a Suite;Save 20%
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Janesville

Maple Grove
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We needed a stopping point on our way to Chicago. The price was $25 cheaper than all the other hotels. There were no huge frills to the hotel, but it was clean, quiet, and has great access to the freeway. Next time I venture to Chicago, I'm definitely booking here again. We slept very soundly. The rooms are small, but for an overnight or two, that shouldn't be an issue. The breakfast did just fine for us. There were rolls, cereal, juice, milk, coffee, bread, english muffins, and bagels.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

hotel28413, Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Janesville, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to respond about our hotel. We do appreciate that you enjoyed our hotel during your stay and hope to see you again soon.
Topeka, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

All the physical components of this stay were there and they worked just fine... I had no problem with the room at all, the check-in and check-out where fine, etc.

My only real complaint about this was the flaky wifi. I had to sign on multiple times, and when I was getting a signal, it was slooooow. If the "express" hotel across the street didn't have a password on their wifi, I would have been tempted to log into theirs, this was that bad.

Everything else was fine, though. The ice machine worked, and didn't have any annoying signs on it. I did not check for an elevator, so I cannot comment on that. The electrical outlets are reasonably plentiful and conveniently located (not hidden under desks or behind heavy equipment.

The heating system took a bit of time to get used to and adjusted correctly, but eventually we got there.

Overall, not bad, I just wish they had better internet.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank kansasccw
hotel28413, Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Janesville, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
We do apologize about the internet issues that you had during your stay. I hope that we see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Janesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Janesville
Ramada Janesville
Ramada Janesville
#6 of 9 in Janesville
3.0 of 5 stars 261 reviews

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Janesville? Share your experiences!