“Excellent hotel/very reasonable.” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
“Excellent hotel/very reasonable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Cracker Barrell was right next door. Room was extremely clean and the breakfast was very nice. The only problem was that the AC was very noisy when it kicked on. I would definately stay here again. This is a very nice area/safe and lots of stores around==right next to the interstate

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Iron Mountain, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed here almost one year ago and really enjoyed it. Clean, comfortable, quiet.
Check in was just about the fastest I have ever experienced (full disclosure...we are Hilton Honors members) ...wish they allowed partial points use at this location.
Elevator was a bit jumpy. Overall enjoyed our second visit this past weekend. Wifi is decent, but could always be better. Bathrooms are bright and clean.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stacey was extremely friendly and helpful at check-in. We stay at many Hamptons and had stayed here before. We had no problems during our stay. My only complaint is that I do not like the duvets that Hampton has gone to for the beds. They are too warm.

One man was upset because the pool was closed and he had his grandchildren with him who were not able to swim. Only thing I guess you could do if that was key, would be to call them the day before and inquire if the pool is working.

Cracker Barrel is right next door so you can walk over for dinner. Very convenient.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, August 15, 2014

Perry, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

The check in was excellent and speedy. Great accomodations with very good restaurants nearby. Quiet night and phenominal breakfast choices as I got going the next day. I heartily recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, August 4, 2014

Roatan, Honduras
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We were so pleased with our king suite that we really hated to leave. We had an accessibility suite that was very spacious and nicely arranged and decorated. Comfortable seating with ottomans by the loveseat and arm chair plus another half round one at the foot of the bed. Nice built in desk area with a good chair. The bed was so comfortable and the a/c worked perfectly. We had a good internet connection. The desk clerk recommended a local spot for dinner (Milwaukee Bar and Grill) where we had an excellent meal.

Ocean City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

After 7 hours on the road, the hotel was a welcome sight. The staff was nice, the room was clean and (room 201) as far away from the noisy interstate traffic as you could get. We had a quiet night's sleep. The hotel was showing a little age, especially in the bathroom, but overall it was a good overnight stay. The bed was a little too soft for us, but others may like it that way. The WIFI was free and the connection was fast.

Room Tip: Low numbered rooms are the furthest from the interstate.

Fruita, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Again, we arrived late in the evening and we let them know that we were still coming. Around 2300 we pulled in and everything was ready for us with hassle free check in. We were pointed to our room and off we went to find our King Size bed waiting for us. The temperature to the room was perfect. Not too cool and not warm either. We had a thermostat on the wall so we set the fan to constant and let the fan run all night. The breakfast was typical for a hotel but the food was hot and plentiful. The toaster was slow but everything was fine. Coffee was near the breakfast area so we could get a cup anytime we wanted it which made it nice for coffee drinkers. I would stay there the next time I go back to the area without hesitation. We were also back in the area to see family and drove to Janesville from approximately 20 miles away so the hotel was out of our way. We picked the hotel because of their reputation and glad we did. Although we passed by several hotels along the way, we were always glad that we picked the Hampton.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, July 31, 2014

Been to Hampton Inn Janesville? Share your experiences!