“Great Stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bloomington, United States
“Great Stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Easy location. Comfortable beds and great staff. It was very clean. I stayed here for business. Very comfortable. I would stay again. The Hampton brand is very dependable. I have stayed at Hampton in our states and cities. Thanks

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

The rooms are always clean and very comfortable. Staff is friendly and always available. Cracker Barrel is a short walk away which is a plus. Although it is not a deal breaker for us, the pool was shut down which disappointed our granddaughter.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, May 6, 2014

Green Bay, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

First time staying at Hampton Inn. Clean and spacious rooms. Fresh Coffee and Tea all day/night long. Worth the money. Not complaints on the stay, room or anything. I stayed over East weekend and it was busy but everything was well taken care of and breakfast was awesome

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, April 30, 2014

Dubuque Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Nice hotel very nice staff, great location will be back when in the area. This hotel was just off of the main drag with restaurants and shopping very close, pool and the complimentary breakfast was the best always full and fresh, nice clean beds and rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, April 22, 2014

RatherNotSay
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We've stayed here a couple of times just for a decent place to stay overnight after visiting friends. If you come in with the notion that you're getting a standard, clean, decent hotel room and you just need some shut-eye, then you'll be fine with this place. We've never used the pool area or breakfast. One thing did strike me as odd - we came back around midnight and the foyer plaque says that the doors are locked at night for safety (ie, you use your pass key to enter the building). We walked right in as the doors were fully unlocked. Also, there was no one at the front desk, no sound of anyone around (it was the same that afternoon when we checked in - we had to call out for someone). Not too big a deal for us, but if something like that is an issue for you, it would have left a bad taste in your mouth.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, April 14, 2014

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.
Red Wing, Minn, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

no working pool heaters and no out of order sign, led me to freeze in a 72 degree pool. Got "sorry" from the desk. 100 percent guarantee or its free, nope got an offer of another nights stay instead. Good breakfast, nice room, quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, April 11, 2014

St. Paul, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This hotel was up to the usual Hampton standards. Prompt, friendly service. Fresh, clean, comfortable rooms. And a Cracker Barrel within walking distance made it very convenient to take my children to dinner on my own.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Janesville? Share your experiences!