“Hampton is one our favorite hotels” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Hampton is one our favorite hotels”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Rooms are clean, service is good but... the last 2 times staying here the pool was down. Not their fault either time but frustrating none the less. Cracker Barrel is next door which is a big plus for us.

Room Tip: Second floor seems best if you want lowest noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Saint Davids, PA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Very good experience. Be sure to ask for a room away from children/families, as I saw there were a lot, and I was more comfortable away from the noise. The breakfast was tasty, and the staff very helpful (including putting me in a room away from everyone else).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.
Hastings, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Excellent stay. Clean and comfortable rooms. Great breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Free wifi worked great. Will stay again, and recommend to others. Pool was warm and clean as was the hot tub. Only bad was no refrigerator or microwave in room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, August 23, 2013

Kakabeka Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Very friendly staff, beautiful "clean" rooms. Right off the Interstate...very easy to get to. Only draw back is that there is no bar/restaurant, when I get off the Interstate I like to park my vehicle and not have to get back in it until the next morning. I know there are lots of restaurants close by or I could order in, but I like to meet and mingle with people while on my trip.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Recently remodeled, intelligent design, excellent execution in both form and function, the best breakfast ever encountered at any hotel, very bold move proclaiming "cleanliness" with beautiful white duvet covers. The wife and I both loved the office area at the end of the room. Very clean, very quiet- very comfortable. We will definitely stay here again should we return to or through the Janesville WI area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Tomball, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed here the week of August 6th. Great staff, everyone was very friendly and helpful. My coworker really enjoyed the pool and area. Breakfast was good and hot but as a brand Hampton needs to bring back the third choice in the hot foods area. Rooms were clean and comfortable but that is always expected. The staff is what made this Hampton stand out to me.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

WARRENS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for a family wedding on June 8th, 2013. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was courteous and very friendly. The breakfast was excellent and hot. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, August 8, 2013

Been to Hampton Inn Janesville? Share your experiences!