“Great location, great staff, great beds” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Canton,MI, United States
“Great location, great staff, great beds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel is located near several shopping areas and restaurants in Janesville. Arrived after midnight but had no issues checking in. The room decor is very nice and the beds are the best! Great pool and spa but did not get to use them.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Let me first tell you that i am staying here under a corporate account other wise i would have been out the door day one. Day one: check in late because i got off work late and hade to travel from milwaukee to get here nothing bad so far. Day two: had to change rooms because the tv in the room was not working. it took the staff 6 hours and 4 reminders that i was not happy with the tv. Day three: find a bug in the bathroom when i get out of the shower and have the pleasure of stepping on it. i wrap it up in tissue and take it down to the front desk there response to me is that it is not harmful so no big deal. cockroaches are not harmful either but i bet a big deal would have been made. at this point i am pretty much just looking for things wrong here. i start to find hair everywhere. i guarentee its not mine as i am BALD. i find hair in the ice bin in te room, under the sheets in the bathroom on and behind the toilet. all over the shower. This place blows hard. i have been here for a few days now and i need to do laundry, go to the front desk and ask where there laundry room is and i am told they dont have one, i asked him if he was joking he said no. did not offer there laundry service to me did not help me find a laundry mat close by and was pretty much a dick about the whole thing. Also lets talk about the wifi, it is so bad i went next door to motel 6 to get there wifi password because the one at hampton will kick you off every 30 mins and ask you to re-enter your credientals.So if you like rude front desk staff hair all over your room stepping on bugs when you get out of the shower spotty wifi and not watching tv please come stay at the hampton inn in janesville wi

Room Tip: if you want a good room go stay somewhere else
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement. Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made. Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips. Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.
Des Plaines, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Nice accomodations but TV in the fitness room not working for weeks and hair dryer missing in room and had to wait to get another one. Location not bad but a little difficult to find. Nothing much right around hotel but about a mile away there is enough restaurants and places to accommodate most people. Would not stay for a lenghty time but weekend is fine.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, July 18, 2013

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Lobby air was not working. Rooms are tiny with little bitty double beds. The people working the breakfast area were terrific. The breakfast area was very busy but there was always plenty of food. Food quality was just ok. We saw and used only one very slow elevator. Hotel was not easy to get in and out of. It's in a weird spot. The front desk was like a ghost town. Check-in was easy but I never saw another human behind the desk again. I saw a lady approach the desk but never saw her attended to. She finally walked away. It was a mix of good and bad. I would probably find another hotel next time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, July 17, 2013

Batavia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Be aware that this hotel has only double beds in rooms with two beds. They have rooms with one queen or one king. Our daughter and grandson traveled with us and my husband and I got very little sleep in a double bed. I was shocked to find out the bed was not a usual queen bed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville, and thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.
Jaynesville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The hotel appeared to have been recently renovated/updated. Rooms are nicely decorated and appear to be clean. Noise traveled very easily. Could hear hallway noise and other room noise. Overall a pleasant experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Celina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Hotel was very nice to stay at. We were put into a new King Suite that they had remodeled and the room layout was great! Very spacious room with couch, desk and blackout curtains. We hope they continue to renovate all their rooms to this layout. Check in was very fast and friendly as was check out. Make sure to ask for the new King Suite if staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Janesville? Share your experiences!