“As average as a hotel can get.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Janesville - I-90 and US Highway 14

You added Holiday Inn Express Janesville - I-90 and US Highway 14 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Janesville - I-90 and US Highway 14
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3100 Wellington Place, Janesville Conference Center, Janesville, WI 53546   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Delmar, New York
“As average as a hotel can get.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights while doing work in Janesville and Beloit.

We arrived about an hour before check in and our rooms were not ready. However, they did allow us to store our bags until we came back.

The lobby is clean, albeit small. There are a few couches to sit in although it is not the most welcoming place to relax. They do offer free coffee and tea all day, which is always nice.

The pool and hot tub are ok. A bit dated but nice after a long day.

The rooms need to be update. The beds are so-so comfy. However, the bathrooms are extremely tiny and were a bit dirty upon arrival.

This was not the best Holiday Inn Express I've ever been to but if I was in the area I would stay at again because of its cost and location.

• Stayed May 2012
mkshis_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Janesville - I-90 and US Highway 14, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Thank you so much for critiquing our hotel. We appreciate all the comments that we receive as they help us to know where improvements are needed. We strive to be more than average and we are looking forward to a complete update of the hotel. We are in the planning process now and hope to be finished in 18 months.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Three Rivers, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Courteous staff, comfortable, clean rooms, nice little pool!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We look forward to having you as our guest whenever your travels bring you to Janesville. Let me know if you have further comments by contacting me at kshisler@mhccinc.com.
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I was traveling as an inspector of hotels in Wisconsin area for a news assignment and found this hotel to be a little under par for Holiday Inns..I had issues with no one answering the phone when trying to connect to internet or for wake up call. The room did not have a fridge and seems "dingy" I think this hotel is in need of some updating. Overall it was an "ok" review but like i said needs some improvements.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to critique our hotel and letting us know of your concerns. We are in the planning process of a complete update to the hotel and should be completed in the next 18 months. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact me at kshisler@mhccinc.com.
Stevens Point
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

This place would be last on my list. I was unable to connect to the internet with my laptop, even after calling for assistance. Almost 2 hours on the phone and still no internet. It worked at every other place I've been. Shower drain was terrible, I was in standing water. No mini fridge in room.
This place was overpriced also. On Sunday morning we had to wait an hour to get towels for the pool. I will keep on driving when I see Holiday Express.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Case Manager at Holiday Inn Express Janesville - I-90 and US Highway 14, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Dear Mike G,

Thank you for the feedback. We strive to make sure every guest has a wonderful
experience here and greatly appreciate the feedback if they don't.
I sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered.

Katie J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Annandale Minn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

A very helpful night staff keen on assisting with any need, was very much appreciated.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
mkshis_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Janesville - I-90 and US Highway 14, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your feelings about our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our staff was able to assist you in the manner that you expect. We hope to see you again soon. Kae Shisler/General Manager
Mont Belvieu, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

I tend to stay at Holiday Inns when I travel and the one in Janesville measured up to my expectations. This one is a bit smaller than others I have stayed at, but the checkin was quick and the room was great. The shower had great water pressure and I felt like I was taking a steam bath. It was great!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments about our hotel. I am glad that we were able to deliver on your expectations and we hope to see you again soon. Kae Shisler/General Manager
florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

Front desk personnel lacking in efficiency. Dropped our first night's reservation. Waited forever for rooms for second night, when some were actually available. Promised a fridge/micro - waiting 3 days to receive. Food typical HI. Mattress well worn.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I am so sorry that we were not able to follow through with the service that you deserve. I would love to discuss this further with you and make it right. Please contact me at kshisler@mhccinc.com.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Janesville - I-90 and US Highway 14? Share your experiences!