“mmmmm... way better than outback” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 145 Restaurants in Janesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Bethel, Connecticut
“mmmmm... way better than outback”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

ate here for dinner en route to albert lea, MN who knew a chain could be this good! complimentary peanuts were nice. i ordered a ny strip steak with a side of fries and a baked potato, with some garlic buttered grilled shrimp added on. steak was tender and juicy, a far cry from the dry eech steaks at outback (all we have in danbury, CT) baked potato was great for a restaurant, allmost tasted home-made! also, unlike outback, the potato was ACTUALLY full sized! i'm not a big shrimp person, but MAN those were good. long story short, a lot better than the competing chains and a breath of fresh air on the road.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Janesville, Wisconsin
“can you here me”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

soooooooooooo LOUD the food is ok nothing ever new to eat same food all the time i feel like i am a herd of cattle get them in and out never know who is taking care of you have like 5 different people waiting on you and it like they are rushing you we got are rolls and drinks and then got a app next thing I new I had my app my chill and my salad at the same time who wants to eat like that I like to take my time and enjoy when I go out to eat not a big fan did I say its loud lets all yell and dance and scream happy birthday to let every one know

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
SW Wisconsin
“Way too LOUD to enjoy!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loud, Loud, LOUD, & LOUDER at this location.

How can you even talk to friends?
Not a pleasant experience.
Terrible food, too!

Visited March 2013
Charlemont, Massachusetts
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Solid menu with options for every appetite. Delivery to the Holiday Inn Express is a plus and the prices are quite reasonable.

Visited June 2013
New Glarus, Wisconsin
“Texas Road HOuse in Janesville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is our favorite Texas Road House. My husband loves the ribs and I like the 6 oz. sirloin and their salads which are always fresh. I appreciate that smaller meals are available and like the dine early deals. I have only had one steak that had a was a little tough and they didn't charge me for it and gave me a coupon for a free entree. The management is very good about circulating the restaurant to make sure everything is satisfactory. The noise level is a little high for anyone with hearing problems but they usually try to seat us in a quieter corner when we ask.

Visited July 2013