“I'd go back” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Red Wing, Minnesota
“I'd go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch today, and although my wife and I salad, they were very generous portions, and a great salad. Our daughter lives near Hudson, and had a sandwich (with sweet potato fries) and said would certainly come back. Because we only had limited menu exposure I can't comment on much of the rest of the menu. We will go back when we come back to Hudson.

Visited August 2013

ft myers
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is your average "bar food" for the most part. Some pasta too, but there was nothing spectacular about this place. I found the food portions to be somewhat small also. I would not go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Another great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We decided to try this newer place at noon..hadn't been there before. We sat outside enjoying the lovely weather under umbrellas. They have lovely flowers hanging in baskets on the rails...and large hibiscus plants placed around some tables. The service was busy but so friendly. We had Erica, a part owner. She was so congeal. My husband ordered mussels...some of the best he's ever had. They do a tomato basil stew over the wine steamed mussels. I had a taco salad..in a crispy, eatable shell...with some wine...oh, my! We definitely will return. We went inside to look around. It's remodeled wonderfully...lots of nice seating indoors. Bistro tables are set up in the front area. You'll love it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, Kentucky
“Nice place in downtown Hudson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My tour de Force of dining in downtown Hudson continues with the Postmark Grille. I stumbled upon this place while looking for parking the other day -- it's just north of second street. I saw the mixed reviews but figured we'd better give it a try. The building is interesting -- the old post office converted to a restaurant. They've kept some of the features from the post office days -- quaint and nostalgic. The server was knowledgable and attentive. The food was actually quite good. They start you with bread (two varieties) and that is accompanied by a delicious olive oil seasoning mix. My wife and I split the rib eye special (huge portion) and it was flavorful and juicy. The sides were also good. My daughter had the parmesan crusted chicken (it was also delicious but not a hard crust, more of a soft breading). They charge $2 for a split plate, but you get your own salad and choice of side (I had the house made chips -- yum!). For those who care, it's a Coke place. They also have a large variety of beers (it is Wisconsin). We shared a slice of chocolate peanut butter pie for dessert. Very nice and very rich. The atmosphere was slightly loud, but not so loud that we couldn't carry on a good conversation.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went out for our 10 year wedding anniversary. We have never eaten anywhere in Hudson. We drove by and decided to stop. The decor was real pretty. Our server was very attentive and very friendly. We were pleased with our food and the price was pretty comparable to restaurants in our town. We'd go back if we had the opportunity.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere